Barista Coffee Franchise is a South Asian-based multinational chain of coffee cafes and bars. Its headquarters are in New Delhi, and it has locations all over India.
About Barista Coffee
The Barista Coffee Company Limited, comprising its stores, has over 235 Barista Coffee Espresso Cafe and Barista Coffee Kiosks across India.
Barista Coffee also has coffee shops in Myanmar and Nepal, in addition to India.
The Barista Coffee Company’s franchisees are growing in number every day as a result of the high quality of coffee and service it provides.
Barista Coffee Franchise Model
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Agreement Time||2 years|
Features Of Barista Coffee Franchise
- It is undeniable that the Italians are the masters of coffee.
- Barista gives new meaning to Italian coffee and cuisine in the Indian Subcontinent, and we salute them.
- In the year 2000, the journey from the coffee bean to the cup began. Cafe culture had yet to establish itself, and coffee was still regarded as a luxury.
- Their desire to have a truly global experience and brew a truly Italian cup of coffee led them to develop the Barista brand.
- Barista was a pioneer in the Indian cafe culture, providing an opportunity to learn about both coffee and craft.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The ROI Of The Barista Coffee Franchise?
What Is The Minimum Investment In The Barista Coffee Franchise?