When BIBA Franchise first started out, it only made salwar kameez, which has since evolved into an essential part of the brand.
Mrs. Meenu Bindra founded BIBA in the year 1986. BIBA is a Punjabi word that means “young and beautiful girl.” It is a market leader in ethnic wear for women. It sells Anarkali suits, sarees, shopping arcades, skirts, leggings, salwar, and unstitched suits, among other things.
This brand offers a unique service called “mix and match,” which means you don’t have to think about whether or not readymade ethnic would suit your body style. It has a variety of kurta parts in various sizes and lengths that you can mix and match to fit your body. Since its inception in 1986, BIBA has grown to 230 locations.
BIBA Franchise Model
|Area Required||800-1000 sq. ft.|
|Agreement Period||2 years|
Reasons For BIBA Franchise
- BIBA is a leading retailer in the women’s apparel and lifestyle industry.
- It has now been installed in the majority of the malls that are currently under construction. In recent years, the apparel industry has been the fastest-growing.
- People are becoming increasingly fashion-conscious.
- They are now more concerned with what they are wearing.
- Taking a fashionable franchise, particularly one like BIBA, is a great option for you.
- BIBA is looking to grow its business beyond India in order to reach out to a wider audience. BIBA franchises are open, so if you’re looking for a new business venture, BIBA is one of your best choices.
- A well-known brand like BIBA has a strong bond with its customers.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Area Requirement For BIBA Franchise?
Minimum 800 sq. ft.
Is The BIBA Franchise Successful?