Chai Calling Franchise is one such venture, with a warm and inviting atmosphere that evokes the atmosphere of a typical chai stall.
Table of Contents
About Chai Calling Franchise
Chai (Tea) and Indians are two terms that are interchangeable. Tea stalls are plentiful, and finding one that is comfortable and tastefully decorated adds a new dimension to your tea experience. Tea will be served in clay cups, which are both traditional and environmentally friendly. Don’t be put off by the fact that only tea is served here. They’re well aware of your weakness for Samosas and other fries, which they refer to as Chai and Shai, with ‘Shai’ referring to the accompaniments. To spice up your tea experience, you’ll find samosas, sandwiches, cookies, vegetable puffs, and much more.
However, they don’t just see themselves as a retailer; they also see themselves as a facility provider. They are targeting high-traffic areas such as institutions, colleges, malls, residential areas, and hospitals. SRMS Hospital and MISSION Hospital also have a chai calling outlet, where they not only look after sales and promotions but also the well-being of the tourists. Because of the low prices and the emphasis on health and hygiene, it is an ideal place for people to rest, relax, and drink and eat without fear.
Chai Calling Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Area Required||100 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 1 lakh|
Features Of Chai Calling Franchise
- TGI Friday Franchise
- DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen Franchise
- City Wide Franchise
- ShelfGenie Franchise
- MetroPCS Franchise
- Chai is made in batches to ensure consistency in taste and quality.
- The most cost-effective and high-quality service on the market.
- Aid based on technology.
- POS billing via the cloud.
- Cell phone camera support via the internet.
- At a remote venue, sales can be easily accessed.
- ASSAM Tea Gardens has a diverse range of tea.
- Menu support can be tailored to the venue.
- The FOFO model is used to ensure that the franchise runs smoothly.
- Backend help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are no royalties and just minimal maintenance fees.
- For the first three months, there will be no maintenance fees.
- There are no hidden fees.
- Sales with high marginal returns.
- The group with a lot of experience In the field of food and beverage.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Chai Calling Franchise?
The investment of the Chai Calling Franchise is Rs. 5 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Chai Calling Franchise?
The model of the Chai Calling Franchise is Kiosk.