Dhadoom Franchise Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | September 1, 2021 |
Dhadoom Franchise, a pleasant and trendy restaurant founded by celebrity chef Harpal Singh Sokhi, means “making some noise – Dhadoom,” and promises to take you on the most thrilling ride of your life.
Table of Contents
About Dhadoom Franchise
Since it was influenced by noisy Domestic and multinational comic bestsellers, the brand’s main theme is full of bright colors and chaos. The outlet’s presence and atmosphere will transport you to the world of comic books! Shake fries, Dip dip fries, Burgers, Nachos, Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Appetizers, Frappes, Drinks, and Desserts are all on the menu.
Dhadoom Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 20 lakhs|
|Area Required||100 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 5 lakhs|
Dhadoom’s main specialty is Poutine, Canada’s favorite street food, which combines the mouth-watering taste of hand-made fries with thrilling flavors to delight the palate. There are many interesting things on the menu thanks to Chef Harpal’s Indian magic, such as Paneer Makni fries, chicken tikka fries, and so on. People’s favorite food is Pav Bhaji fries, which blend the best of both worlds. Pizza Pasta Fries in Salsa Roja Sauce, with just the right amount of pasta and fries, is a really filling and satisfying combination. There are business opportunities with this franchise, which is a fantastic restaurant known for its burgers and fries.
- Village Milk Chai Franchise
- iFlex Stretch Studios Franchise
- Rhea Lana’s® Franchise
- Monkey Joe’s Franchise
- Philly Pretzel Factory Franchise
Features Of Dhadoom Franchise
- The fries come in five different flavors: Italian, American, Canadian, Mexican, and Chinese.
- Dhadoom’s main specialty is Pav Bhaji fries, which bring the perfect blend and Canada’s favorite street food – Poutine – by mixing the mouth-watering taste of hand-made fries with exciting flavors to delight one’s palate.
- Low manufacturing costs- The food they sell is inexpensive ($400 for two people), which is why they’re known as a great place for burgers and fries.
- Shake fries, Dip dip fries, Burgers, Burritos, Pizza, Pasta, and Tacos are all on the menu.
- Desserts, beverages, and aerated drinks– they’ve launched delectable desserts, beverages, and carbonated beverages.
- Layout and Design- The brand’s central theme is full of bright colors and noise, as it was influenced by popular Indian and foreign comic books. The outlet’s presence and atmosphere will transport you to the world of comic books!
- Staff- The cheerful staff and comic-inspired interiors will take you on a thrilling adventure with just a blast of flavors as the final destination. Ceili with polka dots.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Model Of The Dhadoom Franchise?
The model of the Dhadoom franchise is Kiosk.
How Much Area Required For The Dhadoom Franchise?
The area required for the Dhadoom franchise is 100 sq. ft.