Eat2Drive Franchise has a restaurant that aims to provide you with the best food.
About Eat2Drive Franchise
The Eat2Drive offers various kinds of Indian and Western foods such as Pav Bhaji, Maggi, Burgers, Pizza, sandwiches, hacks, mocktail, rolls, tea, shakes, and more. Street Food is one of India’s major and rapidly developing businesses.
“A Unique & Innovative Brand.” Eat2Drive. The QSR Food and Beverage Chain of India’s fastest expanding. The total investment will amount to around 5 to 6 lakes, with a maximum of 300 sqft. For investors from the different industry they are accepting FRANCHISEES in India today, this is the right franchise.
Eat2Drive Franchise Model
See Also: Dhaba Cafe Franchise
|Investment||Rs. 6 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 1.5 lakhs|
Features Of Eat2Drive Franchise
- The owners of the franchisee: They look forward to meeting you in-depth to discuss all facets of a long fruitful connection with them.
- Eat2Drive Foods: They provide superb services and strive to build a better customer experience. The best of Indian and Western cuisine is what they serve. Most Waited Street Food Brand of India, EAT2DRIVE FOODS
- They know how tough a quality restaurant can be, which consistently produces fresh and delicious delightful items.
- The solution for the market they serve is their neighborhood restaurant.
- They are a producer of ready-made foods. A restaurant in brief
- Their meal has a fascinating flavor that forces people to return time and time again.
- The terms of the agreement are 5 years.
- Cost of food about 36%
- Capital work – from 1.5 to 1.8 lakhs (Depends according to model)
- The master franchise is offered
- Margin’s profit is 40%
See Also: TOO YUMM Distributorship
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Increasing strategy support for marketing and sales.
- Dealing with online delivery partners.
- Facilities for software and billing.
- The agreement on franchises is renewable.
- They provide training, operational management, advertising, management support, and research & development of new dishes.
- Street Food is one of India’s major and rapidly developing businesses.
- Everyone remembers every place via its monuments, tradition, and culture, and the street food of that place is one of the most important.
- It is therefore a good opportunity to invest in it and today reserve your franchise for a family member.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Eat2Drive Franchise?
The investment of the Eat2Drive Franchise is Rs. 6 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Eat2Drive Franchise?
The model of the Eat2Drive Franchise is FOFO. Spread the love