In India, the frozen bottle franchise is all the rage. Their stone jars and milkshakes are becoming increasingly common. They currently have 50 locations in 11 major cities across India, with plans to open nearly 200 more in the next two years.
About Frozen Bottle
Frozen Bottle has big plans for the future, including revolutionizing the frozen desserts market. Signature ice-cream scoops, Retro, Modern, Kiddie, Naughty ice-cream jars, and Stone ice-cream jars are among the products available. Customers adore their milkshakes and stone jars because it is a novel idea that offers an unforgettable experience and good value for money. It’ll leave you wanting more, and you’ll want to come here. It is an excellent franchise in which to invest for great profits.
Frozen Bottle Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 33 lakhs|
|Area Required||250 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 8 lakhs|
Features Of Frozen Bottle Franchise
- Frozen Bottle is one of India’s most popular milkshake brands, with an ever-expanding menu.
- Retro, Choco, Traditional, Kiddie, Fruit, and Sugar-Free Milkshakes are available.
- Nutty, Choco, Fruit, Lego, and Frozen flavors are available in Stone jars.
- Signature scoops, combo deals, and naughty ice cream jars are all available on their menu.
- Frozen Bottle is on the lookout for new outlets around the world.
- Since Frozen Bottle was established in the twenty-first century, it is both contemporary and well-versed in the youth continuum.
- Frozen Bottle is a vegetarian restaurant with a reputation for serving world-class desserts.
- Recipes have been created for frozen bottles, as well as all sauces, and some materials have at least 9-14 months.
- The sole aim of the Frozen Bottle franchise is to offer frozen bottles of delight that contain memories.
- They promise a memorable experience and a connection to the good old days for their customers.
- It has grown by leaps and bounds thanks to the love and affection of the public, and there is no stopping this shake brigade.
- There are fewer processes needed at each store level, resulting in less waste.
- At each outlet, it eliminates the need for and reliance on highly qualified workers.
- Greater visibility and control over the movement of products from the source to the retailer.
- Expansion in terms of geography and demand is more efficient and well-equipped.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Frozen Bottle Franchise?
The investment of the Frozen Bottle Franchise is Rs. 33 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Frozen Bottle Franchise?
The model of the Frozen Bottle Franchise is QSR. Spread the love