Start Your Own GST Business Earn a lot of money with a Seva Kendra franchise in India. Become a government-approved facility.
Services Of GST Seva Kendra
Services provided by GST Seva Kendra include:
- Creating a Business
- Services relating to the GST
- Services relating to income
- Reconciliation of Accounts
Work Information At GSK
- Collect, scan, and upload documents from customers who want to use GST Seva Kendra’s services.
- Receive a 50% commission on each service you offer to your customers.
- In addition, each referral will give you a large fee.
See Also: Panda Express Franchise In USA
GST Seva Kendra Franchise Model
|Area Required||250 sq. ft.|
|Skills Required||Basic Computer skills|
|Accounting Experience||Preferred but not required|
|Other Requirement||Laptop or Desktop|
Advantages Of GST Seva Kendra
- Approved Seva Kendra Franchise (GSK) License for 5 years.
- GST Promotional Materials (Soft Copies of GSK Certificates, Banners, and Visiting Cards)
- Card, identity card, letterhead, and pamphlet.)
- Customers can choose from more than 130 government programs.
- Relationship Manager and Help-Desk Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Important Announcements and Training
- There will be no additional costs for future programs.
- Ordering is made easier with an interactive login portal that includes a checklist of and operations.
- On the provision of services by the High Commission.
- Service Pricing at its Lowest and Cheapest.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Are The Skills Required For The GST Seva Kendra Franchise?
Basic computer skills are required in GSK.
Is Accounting Or Bookkeeping Experience Required In GSK?
No, accounting or bookkeeping experience is preferred at GSK but not required