ITC Distributorship Requirements, Cost, Profit, Contact details, Applying Process | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | June 26, 2022 |
ITC limited was incorporated on August 24, 1910 under the name of Imperial Tobacco Company (ITC) of India Limited. As the Company’s ownership progressively Indianised, the name of the company was renamed as the India Tobacco Company Limited in 1970 and later to ITC Limited in 1974. ITC has multi business portfolio and it is one of the fastest growing FMCG business in the country. So if you are planning to start a multi FMCG brand industry company distributorship business, and want to join with good company then choosing ITC Distributorship business would be a great option. So, today in this article, we will discuss about the ITC Distributorship, Investment, profits & margin, Documents, Space Requirements and many more.
See Also: Halal Guys Franchise In USA
Table of Contents
ITC Distributorship Wiki
- ITC Limited is an Indian conglomerate company headquartered in Kolkata.
- ITC has a diversified presence across industries such as FMCG, Hotels, Software, Packaging, Paperboard & Specialty Papers , Agri Business and Information & Technology.
- The company has 13 businesses in 5 segments.
- It exports its products in 90 countries, its products are available in 6 million retail outlets.
- The company now stands renamed to ITC Limited, where ITC today is no longer an acronym. As of 2019-20, ITC had an annual turnover of US$10.74 billion and a market capitalization of US$35 billion.
- Its employs 36,500 people at more than 60 location across India.
ITC Distributorship Benefits
See Also: Bahama Buck’s Franchise In USA
- It is one of the fastest growing FMCG company in the country.
- By taking ITC Distributorship, you can deal with many trusted FMCG brands.
- Many products available in this company, which is used in day to day life.
- It has a good image in front of public and trusted brand.
- It also provides good profits & margin to the distributors.
ITC Distributorship Cost
If you want to start ITC Distributorship then you need approximate INR 40 lakh to start ITC Distributorship.
- You can directly start business by minimum initial Stock Purchase of 15 lakh – 20 lakh rupee. But it depends on you that how much money you have and in which level you are going to open/start the Distributorship.
- Basic Infrastructure :- 1.5 lac
- See Also: Aldi Franchise In USA
- Shop/Godown cost (If you have your own space then, it will not cost money): Its cost depends on your place. You can also start you business in your place because if you setup distributorship in your own place, you will save a lot of money.
- Commercial vehicle :- 10 lac – 20 lac (No. of vehicle depends on your route)
- Working capital :- 5 Lac – 10 lac
Total Investment :– Rs. 40 Lakh(Approx).
ITC Distributorship Requirements
- Godown Area (1500 sq ft – 4000 sq ft) and office area 100 sqft.
- Commercial vehicle for distribution service.
- Manpower (Accountant, Marketing manager, Driver, helper, Loader & Unloader)
- Basic Infrastructure (Computer, Printer, CCTV, Inverter, Table, chair etc)
Documents & Licence
- ID Proof :- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
See Also: Potbelly Franchise In USA
- Address Proof :- Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- GST Number
- Shop Act License
- Gumasta License (Trade license)
ITC Distributorship Profit
Franchise revenue depends on a wide range of factors, as does profit. How much money you can make from any franchise depends on a number of specific factors such as franchise location, labor costs, commercial lease rates and a number of other factors.
See Also: Sharetea Franchise In USA
How to Apply For ITC Distributorship
To get the franchise first you have to fill the form. Then the company officials will contact you for further details. After that you you can open this franchise.
ITC Distributorship Contact details
ITC LIMITED Virginia House, 37, J. L. Nehru Road, Kolkata – 700071, India.
See Also: Mission BBQ Franchise In USA
Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving products, so there is fewer margins but your sale is too high. So, obviously you can make more profit from this business.
How ITC Supports their Distributors ?
- Partners are serviced by our efficient Sales Team on a regular basis.
- Training & Development programs are conducted to develop sales force’s capabilities.
- Build necessary IT infrastructure set up to evolve with growing needs.
- Rigorous performance measurement systems across all levels to enhance sales effectiveness. Focus on incentivization and pay for performance to motivate Equipped sales force with new tools to increase effectiveness.
- Fixed dispatches as per the requirement of the distributor ensuring minimal loss of sales More distribution hubs to ensure better delivery.
See Also: Mosquito Joe Franchise In USA
So far we have shared the basics for this franchise. It is the most profitable franchise. You will never doubt your decision to start this franchise. Go ahead and achieve your goal. If you find more information please feel free to share with us. Share your thoughts and we will definitely contact you with new franchise and opportunities. Stay Tuned for more franchise. Thank you
Disclaimer: The information given in this article like investment may vary from place to place, so we are not sure about the investment part.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.