Job Jabs Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | February 27, 2022 |
Job Jabs franchise is India’s first structured recruitment service.
Table of Contents
About Job Jabs
Over the years, they have emerged as the leading recruitment brand in the country by serving as a preferred talent acquisition partner to international corporations and leading Indian enterprises. This, together with their function as trusted consultants for Indian professionals, translates into their core competency.
Job Jabs’ roots in management consulting allow them to provide a distinct perspective to recruiting at the junior, middle, and senior management levels. “They are in the people business, dealing with the masses every day to help economic progress through timely delivery of their recruitment services to society.”
Job Jabs offers important pre-opening business help as well as a full-service recruitment process. Because their services already have a large market presence, there is no need for market testing. Their brand franchise is less expensive than starting your own business of any kind.
See Also: Body Of God Franchise In India
Job Jabs Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 2 lakhs|
|Area Required||250 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 50 thousand|
Features Of Job Jabs Franchise
- Job Jabs provides the independence of small business ownership while also providing the benefits of a large business network.
- Job Jabs is a well-established service with a well-known brand name.
- Reduce the chance of company failure with Job Jabs’ proven business idea and ongoing help, guidance, and monitoring.
- There is no need for the business experience required to establish a Job Jabs franchise.
- Job Jabs provides crucial pre-opening business support as well as an end-to-end recruitment procedure.
- Also, there is no need for market testing because their services already have a strong market presence.
- The costs of their brand franchise are cheaper than those of beginning your own business of any kind.
- With Job Jabs, you will also have access to exclusive jobs and prioritized services.
- Good clients from diverse areas such as banking, education, healthcare, tour and travel, IT, and so on.
- Moreover, there is PAN India-wide presence
See Also: Dessertino Franchise In India
- There is no need for local company development with the Central Business Development Team.
- The Central Invoicing Team ensures that bills are processed efficiently and that payments are made without difficulty.
- Day-to-day operational support is also provided by a dedicated Client Manager.
- Hiring, Skills development support for Staff and franchise owner
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Job Jabs Franchise?
The investment of the Job Jabs Franchise is Rs. 2 lakhs.
What Is The Agreement Period Of The Job Jabs Franchise?
The agreement period of the Job Jabs Franchise is 5 years.