Maitri Amruttulya Franchise Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | November 8, 2021 |
Maitri Amruttulya franchise is a well-known tea shop that serves authentic tea. Their primary emphasis is on high-quality tea.
Table of Contents
About Maitri Amruttulya Franchise
Maitri Amruttulya is a well-known Indian tea shop known for its distinctive aroma and traditional tea blend. Being everyone’s cup of tea is quite an accomplishment… and at Maitri Amruttulya Tea, they’ve done it with unrivaled perseverance and dedication. The group introduced Amruttulya tea shop, which uses the most up-to-date processes and strategies. The company also operates an environmentally friendly natural tea store that offers organic and high-quality tea with a long-lasting aroma.
They are providing tea shop franchise opportunities all over India. They offer a variety of franchise plans based on area, shop venue, and planned sales volume. The budget franchise is a unique and important feature that has helped them become well-known and gain people’s confidence.
They are tea connoisseurs themselves. With and a new drink, they feel compelled to share this pure pleasure – the wonder of a good cup of tea – with the rest of the world.
They are the best on tea taste and shop management since their Director (Surendra Desai) comes from a tea-making family. Since 1989, they’ve been working hard to improve the taste of their tea. They have high-quality tea for tea connoisseurs. Tea is made with natural ingredients.
Maitri Amruttulya Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Area Required||100 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 1.5 lakhs|
Features Of Maitri Amruttulya Franchise
- TGI Friday Franchise
- DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen Franchise
- City Wide Franchise
- ShelfGenie Franchise
- MetroPCS Franchise
- Locally, machinery can be purchased according to brand specifications
- Interior design can be done locally according to the Brand’s design.
- The brand will include raw materials, such as tea powder, tea masala, and sugar.
- Milk is one of the raw materials that must be purchased locally. After getting approval from the brand, the Franchisee can keep bisleri, biscuits, bun maska, and other products.
- Support for a marketing and sales plan that is growing.
- A typical day’s sales range from 1000 to 1200 cups.
- Tea will be made on the spot in the outlet.
- FSSAI, Shop Act, and Fire NOC are all necessary licenses.
- Tea Powder and Masala have a three-month shelf life.
- Tier 1, 2, and 3 cities are preferred.
- Obtaining a Rental The lease should be for a period of five years.
- Between the age of ten to a hundred years old is the target audience.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Maitri Amruttulya Franchise?
The investment of the Maitri Amruttulya Franchise is Rs. 5 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Maitri Amruttulya Franchise?
The model of the Maitri Amruttulya Franchise is Cafe.