At present, Milky Way Franchise has 21 stores in Chennai, Bengaluru, and Port Blair (Andaman).
About Milky Way Franchise
Milky Way is a chain of ice cream parlors serving thick milkshakes and fast eating for 100% vegetarian. In 1994, in front of Egmore, the first shop was opened. Milkyway continues to develop new aromas and products.
Milky Way Franchise Model
See Also: Stark Bistro Franchise
|Investment||Rs. 13 lakhs|
|Area Required||150 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 lakhs|
Features Of Milky Way Franchise
- Great range of products
- More than 24 outlets work well
- World Standards Quality
- Franchisor’s shop support
- Franchisor’s ongoing support
- No refund on deductible cost.
- The interior design should be in accordance with the instructions.
- Also, the company standard is limited to the franchise.
See Also: The Lassi Corner Franchise
- The franchise shall rigorously comply with local or central government rules and regulations.
- The franchise needs only to buy from franchisors or certified vendors any equipment or other items (sauces, toppings).
- Only permitted and proposed items can be sold by a franchise.
- The owner started the expansion plans together with the Bherulalji and maintained them in a highly active way.
- In 2013 he has successfully set up 11 owned locations from Ankleshwar to Vapi and many franchisees.
- Production capacity has also been raised as a result of the expansion plans, and operational infrastructure can make 2000 liters of ice cream.
- The terms and conditions of the agreement shall be five years.
- The margin of profit is between 30% and 40%
- Capital of work – 1.2 lakhs to two lakhs.
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Increase strategy support for marketing and sales.
- Dealing with online delivery partners.
- Requirement for manpower: between 3 and 5 personnel.
- Milk items like Cold Coco, Ice-cream, Faluda mix, and others are also managed by a leading, skilled working environment.
- The logistics are transmitted from a central intersection so that they are freshly supplied.
- Take a dip in the cool, chilly COCO and add the fresh cream to the sea with luscious and creamy cocktails.
- Wait! At this heavenly portal there is a Milky Way.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Milky Way Franchise?
The investment of the Milky Way Franchise is Rs. 13 lakhs.