Mr. Idli Franchise Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | November 3, 2021 |
Mr. Idli was born in the ancient, heritage city of Mysore on a beautiful day in 2009. Mr. Idli Franchise started with a small shop in a run-down neighborhood that Chef Abdul ran with the help of his friend Prashanth.
Table of Contents
About Mr. Idli Franchise
The concept of experimenting with western cuisine was a risky one. Mr. Idli began offering franchises in 2011 after what began as a simple desire to provide Mysoreans with nutritious, delicious, and affordable local cuisine became so popular for its variety, ingenuity, and quality. By 2014, a research and development team, as well as a manufacturing unit, had been established to manufacture a standardized menu product for all outlets.
Mr. Idli’s company has grown from a 200-square-foot start-up to a 20,000-square-foot headquarters with manufacturing, research, and development, a training institute, and a communications office that employs more than 50,000 people around the world.
Mr. Idli is a major vegetarian restaurant chain specializing in South Indian cuisine, with over 226 locations worldwide.
Mr. Idli Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 12 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Mr. Idli Franchise Features
- Village Milk Chai Franchise
- iFlex Stretch Studios Franchise
- Rhea Lana’s® Franchise
- Monkey Joe’s Franchise
- Philly Pretzel Factory Franchise
- Mr. Idli is a global vegetarian restaurant chain with over 200 locations that specializes in South Indian cuisine.
- Mr. Idli is a pure vegetarian multi-cuisine dining concept. Mr. Idli offers a variety of healthy and delectable recipes from all over India. Chinese, Italian, American, and Sri Lankan cuisines are also available at the restaurant.
- Also, Mr. Idli is renowned for its Fusion delicacies of Chinese, Punjabi, South Indian, and North Indian cuisines, as well as a variety of Idli, Dosa, Rice, and Pasta that you may want to add to your favorites list.
- Mr. Idli has been honored with the title of “Best South Indian Restaurant” for the past five years.
- Flavors: The flavors are a lethal mix of the softest, tastiest, and most filling foods infused with perfectly balanced tastes and textures.
- Quality –They are committed to serving only the highest quality food.
- Presentation – The way they present their food would make you want to eat it even more.
- Hygiene–At Mr. Idli, cleanliness is a top priority. They serve food that is not only delicious but also safe.
- For your franchise, there are different models such as Casual Dine and Fine Dine.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Franchise Fee Of The Mr. Idli Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Mr. Idli franchise is Rs. 3 lakhs.
What Is The Investment Of The Mr. Idli Franchise?
The investment of the Mr. Idli franchise is Rs. 12 lakhs.