NARDC Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | February 26, 2022 |
If you are interested in establishing a NARDC Aquaponics Franchise unit in your ‘district’ or state/country. Please contact NARDC with specific inquiries for more information.
Table of Contents
About NARDC Franchise
NARDC is a private limited firm that has been involved in Aquaponics research, development, and consultancy for more than five years. They are expanding their existing Aquaponics Organic Farming Consulting Services, Aquaponics Integration Principles, and Aquaponics Supplies Business Models as a social enterprise in 2018 through NARDC’s Aquaponics Franchising.
Their primary goal is to spread the right aquaponics methods of Organic Farming. Movement over the world in order to conserve water and provide food security! Initial registration of one or more franchisees per district,” state,’ or country,’ based on population size, job load, and extended services of your franchise region.
Extensive three-day hands-on aquaponics design and technology seminars focusing on multiple franchise business models at operational commercial aquaponics locations that matter. Development of franchises and extended remote/relevant support during aquaponics project deployments. Individual aquaponics farmers can access continuing education classes, aquaponics organic farming certification, and lifetime online mentoring support through the AFFA Online network (aquaponics family farmers association.)
See also: OMG Chai Franchise In India
NARDC Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Area Required||100 sq ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 50 thousand|
Features Of NARDC Franchise
- Investments: For starters, there is no need for a carpeted office space or a physical supply store.
- If you already own a firm or have operational experience, that is fantastic.
- The farmer adapters will pay a one-time franchise registration charge and legal documentation, a 3% consultancy services price per square meter build area of commercial projects, and an AFFA Online lifetime membership fee.
- Profits: The predicted profit or ROI for the NARDC Aquaponics Franchise is determined by a variety of criteria such as operation costs, management, staffing, and others.
- However, you can expect a return on investment (ROI) of 80 percent to 200 percent in 12 months.
- Preliminary registration of one or more franchisees per district,” state,’ or country,’ based on population size, job load, and extended services of your franchise region.
- Extensive three-day hands-on aquaponics design and technology seminars focusing on multiple franchise business models at operational commercial aquaponics locations that matter.
See Also: Tandooriwala Franchise In India
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The NARDC Franchise?
The investment of the NARDC Franchise is Rs. 5 lakhs.
What Is The Agreement Period Of The NARDC Franchise?
The agreement period of the NARDC Franchise is 5 years.