Patanjali, Baba Ramdev’s brand, plans to launch an app that will enable customers to purchase Patanjali’s own naturopathic items through a digital service.
Order Me is the name of the app, and it will link consumers to local stores that sell the items. As a result, the exclusive e-commerce platform will sell ‘Made in India’ goods.
Customers will be able to purchase swadeshi products through the app.
What Are The Servies Of The Order Me App?
The following are the services that are offered by the Order Me App:
- Patanjali’s own line of goods
- Customers will be directed to nearby outlets that sell Indian products.
- Within a few hours, the planned website would include free home delivery.
- The app will provide people with free medical advice from about 1,500 Patanjali healthcare professionals 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Yoga videos will be available via the app.
- Delivery is free.
- Yoga instruction.
- Medical advice is available.
Order Me Patanjali App Offers A Variety Of Products
The Order Me App from Patanjali will only deliver and endorse swadeshi goods. They depend on Patanjali Ayurveda’s nationwide network of 5,000 outlets.
People will be able to get free medical advice from approximately 1,000 Patanjali doctors 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
It also offers yoga instruction. So far, the order Me app has over 2,000 items, including Ayurveda, cosmetics, food, clothing, and more.
To download Patanjali’s Order Me App, or know more about Order Me app, visit the official website of Order Me.