Choosing a manufacturing business idea seems like a big challenge some times. But, if you are looking forward to getting into the business industry, then the first step is making the right choice. In addition to this, deciding to invest in a business that is in high demand and has an extensive market can usher you on to the path of success. Therefore, investing in PPE Kit Manufacturing Business is a suitable choice for all people who want to become successful business entrepreneur.
The requirement and value of PPE kits have never been felt more important than in the present time of the COVID-19 pandemic. Before the outbreak of the deadly COVID-19 pandemic, the use of PPE kits was limited to a small section of medical professions.
But, since the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the life of many, the importance of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) kits has risen amongst the citizens as well as in the hospitals. Additionally, countries like Germany, France, United States, Italy, and India have been facing a shortage of PPE kits and therefore doing the PPE Kit Manufacturing Business is the need of the hour. In addition to this, the PPE kits that were limited to a small section of people have now become the need of every individual.
Why Choose the PPE Kit Manufacturing Business??
The destructive outburst of the COVID-19 pandemic has exceedingly resulted in countless problems for people. The biggest disadvantage and challenge that the COVID-19 has resulted in is the health problems that are making humankind suffer too much.
- At the time when the COVID-19 pandemic struck India, the country was not manufacturing many PPE kits and was depending totally on just the import of the PPE kits.
- Though India has a stock of 2.75 lakh PPE kits, witnessing the current situation caused by the novel coronavirus, reserving these many PPE kits is not enough.
- Knowing the rapidly increasing need and demand of the PPE kits in the market, it is extremely important to get involved in PPE Kit Manufacturing Business.
- Additionally, the PPE Kit Manufacturing Business also has a huge scope in the present market. Therefore, individuals or new businesspersons who are aiming to establish the PPE Kit Manufacturing Business can make a good amount of profit within a short time.
PPE Kit Manufacturing Business Plan
A business plan is a well-researched detailed plan that is created by covering all the essential factors and every detail about a business idea. Additionally, here are a few points that your PPE Kit Manufacturing Business Plan must-have.
These elements are as follows: –
- The business plan must consist of the aim or the goal of the manufacturing business, the strategy, the raw materials, the investment, the location details, and the manufacturing process.
- In addition to this, the PPE Kit Manufacturing Business Plan also include a timeline defining the duration in which you are targeting to set up your manufacturing business.
- Moreover, while making the business plan, you must also make a study of your target market.
- Furthermore, if you refer to a well-designed business plan, then you are able to plan as well as implement everything more effectively.
- Except for this, if you use the PPE Kit Manufacturing Business Plan, then you can also implement the marketing strategy to sell the PPE kits in your target market.
License and Registration
To set up the PPE Kit Manufacturing Business and run it hassle-free, you are required to obtain the following: –
You may start the small to medium Business either a Proprietorship or Partnership Firm.
If you are starting this Business as One Person Company, then you have to register your firm as a proprietorship.
For Partnership operation, you have to register as a limited liability partnership (LLP) or Pvt. Ltd. Company with
Registrar of Companies (ROC).
it is mandatory to get the GST number to run the business; you need to apply for the GST registration.
obtain trade license from local authorities
this MSME/SSI Registration will help you to get schemes and facility for the business offers by the state government
BIS has mentioned the specific quality standard for Business. ISI specification for the
you can secure your brand with trademark registration
IEC code is essential for the export of the product
apply for pollution certificate this business produces an offensive odour.
state insurance which is an insurance scheme for workers.
Employees provident fund is compulsory for the business where more than 20 employees are working.
To comply with the above processes and registration, one might need any legal expert who would help in absolute legal compliance to meet industrial standards.
8- Besides, you can also refer to the guidelines that are issued by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of the textile as it will help in choosing the right fabric that should be involved in the manufacturing of the PPE Kits.
Raw Materials for PPE Kit Manufacturing Business
- The raw materials that are needed to manufacture the PPE Kits can be easily procured.
- Additionally, choosing the raw materials also depends on the manufacturer.
N95 Masks- These masks are made up of melt-blown non-woven fabric. This fabric is produced by extruding rubber, silicon, plastic, and plastic along with thread which is required for stitching it. Additionally, there is a process involved in its making where first a shape is given to the mask and then it is fitted with materials suitable for breathing purpose.
Face Shields- The Face shields are made of the visor, a glass shield with metal for the frame.
Goggles- The making process of the goggles is also the same as the process of the face shields. Moreover, the goggles are made of polycarbonate.
Gowns- The gowns are made from several different raw materials depending upon their use. For critical purposes, materials are used to avoid the penetration of viruses. The raw materials used are- polyester, polyethene, non-woven fabric, polypropylene, synthetic etc. Additionally, reusable gowns can also be made from synthetic and cotton.
Gloves- The gloves are usually made from latex rubber, plastics, rubber, nitrile, etc.
Location for Business Entity
- Intending to set up a PPE Kit Manufacturing Business, accommodating a good space covered with shade made of PVC is required to run a manufacturing unit.
- Additionally, while securing a location to set up your business entity, you must also check for the water supply, electricity supply, security, etc.
Machinery and Equipment
- Choosing suitable machinery equipment is an essential part of the manufacturing process in the PPE Kit Manufacturing Business.
- In addition to this, you are required to be clear about your choice that what exactly you want to manufacture.
- If you are interested in manufacturing shield glass, then you are required to manufacture rubber for the same.
- Furthermore, you can also procure the semi-processed raw materials and give them a final finish in the form of a PPE kit.
Investment for the PPE Kit Manufacturing Business
- The PPE Kit Business does not demand much investment, and it can be set up in a moderate investment. Additionally, to promote such businesses, the government is also giving lots of incentives.
- Except for this, the investment for this business can range from ₹2 lakhs to ₹50 lakhs depending upon the type of product that you wish you manufacture.
- The investment also depends on the scale of manufacturing and other expenses like the cost of the raw materials, the machinery equipment, the location, marketing expenses, location charges, etc.
Due to the swift and unexpected outbreak of the deadly COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for PPE kits has increased rapidly in the present market. Therefore, setting up the PPE Kit Manufacturing Business can make you achieve good success in a short span of time. Additionally, considering the rising demand for PPE Kits in the market, you will able to expand your business smoothly.