Punjabi Chaap Corner Franchise is a renowned Delhi-based restaurant chain.
About Punjabi Chaap Corner
Punjab Chaap Corner has now over 40 franchises around India first set up as a tiny local shop.
Also, Punjab Chaap Corner is famous for its tasty Chaap range. Whether you’re having a fun outing with friends, a family supper, a birthday celebration, a home building, or a snack at night following a long day at work.
Punjab Chaap Corner charms you with a mouthwatering chaap, scrumptious slippers, and other wonderful foods.They make unusual Punjabi cuisine for delicious, delicious experiences with the freshest ingredients, fresh vegetables, high-quality spices.
Punjabi Chaap Corner Franchise Model
SeeAlso: Tea Trails Franchise
|Investment||Rs. 9 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 4 lakhs|
Features Of Punjabi Chaap Corner
- During the Covid 19 epidemic, this will be the easiest approach to offer consumers in the restaurant industry to serve them risk-free meals.
- In terms of investment, working charge, product durability, shelf management, and labor capital requirements, this will also be convenient to the franchisee owner
- Store, product, and customer easy to manage and maintain.
- Staff dependence is at least 1 staff, as live cooking is prohibited.
- The need for minimum personnel leads to lower salary costs
- Minimum work capital
- Less space and fewer facilities equate to lower rent.
- Fewer equipment results in less investment. This reduces investment.
- The dish is already ready, easy to maintain uniformity.
- Infection no risk.
- The product’s durability is over 15 days, which results in lower waste.
- It is easier to keep social distance as a customer waiting time.
- B2B selling option.
- Packed frozen chaaps, paneer, and other spices are offered for sale.
- Most of the plan of hygiene.
- Selection and feasibility of rental website advice.
See Also: House Of Cafe Franchise
- The kitchen foundation and master franchise outlet are designed and layout design. Labor arrangements (Established Time-30 days).
- Experienced training, extensive training, and induction support personnel are provided on-site
- Continued support of operations.
- Save each recipe and maintain quality, Vendor Management.
- Special tips, recommendations for running an outlet.
- Propose other promotional actions to improve outlet sales.
- Promotion of the overall brand.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Model Of The Punjabi Chaap Corner Franchise?
The model of the Punjabi Chaap Corner Franchise is Kiosk.
What Is The Franchise Fee Of The Punjabi Chaap Corner Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Punjabi Chaap Corner Franchise is Rs. 4 lakhs.