Relaxo Franchise is one of India’s most well-known and well-known footwear brands. Relaxo is a common option among thousands of people.
Since 1976, India’s leading footwear company, Relaxo, has offered you the opportunity to own a franchise.
Every day, Relaxo manufactures over 6 lakh pairs of footwear, which it sells through 250 exclusive brand stores in 143 cities.
Relaxo Company evolves to meet the needs of its customers in terms of comfort, style, and efficiency. For an India that is evolving Through its sub-brands, Relaxo adapts to evolving environments.
As a result, entrepreneurs are searching for a Relaxo footwear franchise in India.
Relaxo Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 15 lakhs|
|Area Required||Store wise|
|Agreement Period||1.5 years|
- How To Become a Physical Therapist Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
- How To Become a Marriage Counselor Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
- How To Become a Psychologist Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
- How To Become a Dietician Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
- How To Become a Postal Worker Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
There are several well-known Relaxo brands, such as
- Sparx sandals and shoes,
- Bahamas slippers: Salman Khan is the promoter of these fashionable slippers from the Bahamas.
- Women’s and girls’ lightweight boots
- Schoolmate shoes are designed specifically for school use.
- A pair of Relaxo Hawaii slippers
Bollywood celebrities such as Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Sonakshi Sinha, and others have good brand loyalty and visibility among customers for Relaxo.
As a result, the Relaxo footwear has a strong market presence and consumer base in India. This brand is popular and has been for many years.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is The Relaxo Franchise Successful?
What Is The Area Required For The Relaxo Franchise?