Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | March 10, 2022 |
Reliance is a brand name that is famous all across the country in various fields and is backed by one of the richest men of India, Mukesh Ambani. However, apart from the brand name, if we talk about the business field, that is Oil and Petroleum then, India is one of the highest consumers of Oil and Energy products in the world. To be more precise, India is considered as the third country that has the highest consumption of such products. Considering that an individual can acquire both, the dealership or the Franchise of Reliance Petrol Pump, the details regarding the same are as follows.
Table of Contents
Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Wiki
Headquartered in Mumbai, Reliance Industries holds many different businesses ranging from Petroleum to telecommunications. Reliance Petroleum was founded or initiated in the year 1991 and the fruits yielded from the same was the Gujrat refinery became the highest producer of the Oil refinery in the world with an average of 1.24 million barrels each day.
Reliance Industries or rather Reliance Petroleum Ltd aims to increase and facilitate the nation’s growth and interest by providing various services in the most advanced and well-used areas. These services or products include diesel, petrol, aviation fuel, lubricants, LPG, and so on. It is said that there are more than 64000 + Petrol Pumps in the country, out of which there are more than 1300 + Petrol Pumps of Reliance Petroleum Ltd that are based on the superior technology and system that they have.
Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Benefits
There are various benefits for acquiring a Reliance Petrol Pump dealership. Of course, there are advantages of owning a Franchise of the same, but having a dealership means running things on your own and as per your choices. However, the investment rate differs as well in a dealership.
- Firstly, we can talk about brand value. Every person living in India knows about the Reliance industries. Having a petrol pump that bears the brand value or name of Reliance is enough to get you half of the business on a pre-launch basis. In some Franchises, an owner still has to take efforts to promote, however, no promotion is required in this case.
- Being a part of Reliance Industries as a Franchise or through a dealership means having access to various futuristic technology and innovation. There is no saying about what features and services may be taught and provided by the brand and being a part of such a brand would surely be beneficial.
- Having a dealership provides you with groomed, well-trained, and knowledgeable attendants as your staff. Apart from that, every dealership outlet provides the customer or the outlet holder with free drinking water, well-maintained washrooms, and free air service.
- Since the Franchise provided is Dealer Owned Dealer Operated (DODO), you are provided or required to fulfil with almost all the civil work such as Canopy, boundaries, creating the driveaway, salesroom building, and so on. This can also be an advantage as a dealer can decide for the things to be as he or she wants it to be.
- Lastly, Reliance Petroleum Ltd provides the individuals having a Franchise of Reliance petrol pump with the availability of all payment sources which are flexible for the customers.
Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Cost
Here comes the main part, you would not be getting the brand name of Reliance that easily, it would require of you to make an investment. Petrol Pumps require huge space to settle as a business, there a few ongoing costs, and so on. To sum things up the average investment amount that is required to acquire the dealership of Reliance Petrol Pump is around 70 lakhs. However, this excludes the cost of land or the rent which you may incur every month. You are asked for a security deposit of 23 lakhs, this amount is refundable and you also have to comply with the signing fees which go for around 3.5 lakhs.
Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Requirements
Reliance maintains its brand value by keeping certain high standards for every business that wish to acquire their Franchise. Hence, the requirements set up by them are to be followed strictly.
- As for the Area requirements, if you are planning to set up your Petrol Pump near some highway, then the minimum requirement if of at least 800 sq. ft, opening a Petrol Pump on or near a highway would be very beneficial. However, if you are opening the outlet near or in a city, then the required area is at least 1500 sq. ft.
- There are certain staff requirements that you have to mandatorily comply with, such as there should be a minimum of 3 gas station managers, 1 or 2 air pressure attendants, and 8 pump attendants are required at every outlet of Reliance Petrol Pump.
- The staff should also have good communication skills, petrol attendant is required to clean the car windshields, collect payments, and other activities. The staff is expected to be polite and cooperative.
Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Profit
See Also: How To Start Gati Franchise In India
Franchise revenue depends on a wide range of factors, as does profit. How much money you can make from any franchise depends on a number of specific factors such as franchise location, labor costs, commercial lease rates and a number of other factors.
How to Apply For Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership
To get the franchise first you have to fill the form. Then the company officials will contact you for further details. After that you you can open this franchise.
Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Contact details
Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products, so there is fewer margins but your sale is too high. So, obviously you can make more profit from this business
See Also: Qdoba Mexican Eats Franchise In USA
So far we have shared the basics for this franchise. It is the most profitable franchise. You will never doubt your decision to start this franchise. Go ahead and achieve your goal. If you find more information please feel free to share with us. Share your thoughts and we will definitely contact you with new franchise and opportunities. Stay Tuned for more franchise. Thank you
Disclaimer: The information given in this article like investment may varry from place to place, so we are not sure about the investment part.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.