The Sankalp Group of Restaurants launched Saffron Restaurant Franchise in the year 2001. Saffron, named after the world’s most valuable spice, offers the finest ingredients with the best flavor. To catch the essence of typical North Indian cuisine, the chefs combine flavor and aroma.
About Saffron Restaurant Franchise
Saffron has become associated with North Indian cuisine and authentic vegetarian barbeque. In terms of flavor, scent, and purity, the Saffron chain epitomizes the royal experience. It was the first of its kind since it pioneered the “do it yourself” dining model.
Saffron’s dining experience includes a grill in the middle of the table and a selection of skewered appetizers ready for visitors to marinate according to their preferences before grilling or roasting to perfection. Connoisseurs of good food have reacted positively to this personalized dining experience. In reality, Saffron has built a loyal customer base that attests to its success.
To provide the highest quality cuisine and an unrivaled family dining experience while upholding the highest standards of quality, hygiene, service, and customer satisfaction.
To consistently include value addition in all domains in order to encourage patrons to return. The goal is to capture, recreate, and duplicate the brand experience in as many locations as possible.
Saffron Restaurant Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 57 lakhs|
|Area Required||1700 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 12 lakhs|
Features Of Saffron Restaurant Franchise
- Pump It Up Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- RedBox Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- RedBox Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Bikanervala Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Bahama Buck’s Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Saffron, a company of North Indian cuisine from the Sankalp family, was created in 2001.
- Saffron was the first to implement the unique “Do it Yourself” dining concept.
- Moreover, Saffron’s dining experience includes ‘Live Barbecue on the Table.’
- The Unlimited Offer defines Saffron as well.
- This one-of-a-kind design features an extravagant spread of UNLIMITED meals… fit for a king.
- You’ll never look at Indian food the same way again after trying our menu. Indian cuisine, both traditional and modern, has a wide appeal.
- Saffron is the pioneer and market leader in the modern Indian fast-casual segment.
- The recipes are flavorful, gentle, and built to be healthier than another Indian cuisine, using a variety of authentic techniques and spices. Saffron serves fast and fresh Indian food at a reasonable price.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Amount Of The Saffron Restaurant Franchise?
The investment amount of the Saffron Restaurant Franchise is Rs. 57 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Saffron Restaurant Franchise?
The model of the Saffron Restaurant Franchise is Fine Dine.