Samosa Junction Franchise is utilized to establish marketing strategies and finances creative costs in order to generate local franchise marketing material.
About Samosa Junction Franchise
Samosa, a favorite Indian snack, is going to be put into organized retail by brand promoters Pvt. Ltd, by creating the retail chain for the brand name Samosa Junction, which sells Samosas.
Interestingly, this basic and easy snack has given this company the status of MAHARAJA OF SNACKS, since much study has turned Samosa into a rich protein of low-fat health food.
Samosa fried in a healthy and cholesterol-free refined oil is prepared using high-quality ingredients. A well-known heart friendship mix of saturated fats, monocardial fats, and polyunsaturated fats.
The company wants to open five hundred small retail stores nationwide. These establishments have three different kinds of franchise operations. More than 22 species of veg. and non-veg are sold at the Samosa Junction. In a sanitary and modern kitchen, Samosas are produced individually. A bite of Samosa’s rich protein, low-fat healthy meal will make you forget about the old Samosas you have had up to now.
So say, “Khush Aamdeed” at “Samosa Junction,” goodbye to all the junk food.
Samosa Junction Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 12 lakhs|
|Area Required||400 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Features Of Samosa Junction Franchise
- You receive full training at one of their corporate restaurants, as well as support in the design and building, and buying of supplies in your own site.
- All of their trademarks and patented recipes will be available to you. And, to help you conduct your business, they will offer you a copy of their secret business manual.
- Foodservice experience is not necessary, but people should love it! They expect you to invest in the franchise with the correct quantity of capital.
- Regardless of your background and passion, they’ll show you how to run your own restaurant Samosa Junction.
- Franchisees shall pay a maximum royalty of 5% of gross turnover (Gross Sales minus Sales Tax).
- These fees enable them to finance their ongoing support services and to develop new recipes, methods, marketing instruments, training programs, and systems upgrades on a continuous basis.
- Franchisees are required to donate 2 percent of the gross income to a system marketing fund (Gross Sales minus Sales Tax).
- The franchisor does not charge a system marketing fund fee at present. Funding for the Samosa Junction.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Samosa Junction Franchise?
The investment of the Samosa Junction Franchise is Rs. 12 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Samosa Junction Franchise?
The model of the Samosa Junction Franchise is QSR.