Sam’s Pizza Franchise dominated the market. All barriers and doubts were overcome by his inventiveness. As a result, they now have over 23 Outlets.
Table of Contents
About Sam’s Pizza
Mr. Kailash Goenka founded Sam’s Pizza in the year 1999. Pizza’s introduction into the Indian market was still relatively young at the time, with just a few multinational corporations (MNCs) having arrived. Mr. Kailash Goenka had been running a chain of South Indian restaurants called “Sankalp” since 1980 and had a thorough understanding of the Indian market. In the year 1999, a big pizza cost Rs. 250/-. To combat this, Mr. Kailash devised the novel and unique concept of serving unlimited pizzas, soups, salads, cheese bread, and brownies at the low price of Rs.75/- for each person.
Because of the pizzas it offers, Sam’s Pizza has become a household name.
Despite the fact that the pizza originated in Italy, Sam’s Pizza has its own unique inspiration. During WWII, American soldiers in Italy enjoyed the peasant meal so much that they brought it back to the United States. They experimented with it there, transforming a simple hand-tossed pizza into a Deep Pan and Thin Crust Pizza, commonly known as New Yorker Pizza. Even though Sam’s provides Italian pizzas, they call it Sam’s Pizza because they make it in an American style.
Sam’s Pizza Franchise Model
|Rs. 39 lakhs
|1500 sq. ft.
|Rs. 6 lakhs
Features Of Sam’s Pizza Franchise
- Home Helper Home Care Franchise
- Giardino Salads Franchise
- American Freight Franchise
- Reuben’s Deli Franchise
- Senior Helper Franchise
- Sam’s Pizza is one of the Sankalp Group’s brands, with a global presence, and thus gets all of the Group’s assistance and privileges.
- In terms of logistics, manpower, software solutions, marketing, advertising, and branding.
- With franchise models all over the country and around the world, the Group has built a state-of-the-art facility in Gujarat. To concentrate the manufacturing of nearly all of the main ingredients and raw materials used in the Products.
- They are able to supply the Best Selected Key Ingredients at the cheapest costs since they have a very strong network and purchase system in place.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Sam’s Pizza Franchise?
The investment of the Sam’s Pizza Franchise is Rs. 39 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Sam’s Pizza Franchise?
The model of the Sam’s Pizza Franchise is Cafe.