Sankalp Franchise began with a single specialty restaurant in Ahmedabad in 1980 and now has more than 150 restaurants in operation around the world. It has investments in Hospitality, Packaged Foods, Manufacturing & Supply, Exports, Hoteliering, and Real Estate, among others.
About Sankalp Franchise
The Group, which is one of India’s fastest-growing firms, is on its way to being a major player in the country’s economic landscape. It has a wide presence in countries such as the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, and Australia, in addition to India. At every turn, they’ve prioritized ethical business practices.
Sankalp Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 50 lakhs|
|Area Required||1500 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 10 lakhs|
Features Of Sankalp Franchise
- Sankalp began operations in 1980 and has grown to over 150 locations since then.
- It was named one of India’s fastest-growing restaurant chains.
- Apart from India, Sankalp is a global brand with a presence in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, the United Arab Emirates, and Australia.
- Sankalp has twice been inducted into the Guinness Book of World Records. For having the world’s longest Dosa twice.
- It specializes in South Indian dishes such as dosas, idlis, Medu Wada, and sambhar, among others.
- Its flavor is exceptional, with bold and unusual flavors that will leave you wanting more.
- Value – It had a premium quality that was strictly adhered to at all times with no compromises.
- They’ve recruited educated and skilled workers with innovative abilities to present food to you in the best possible way.
- Sankalp has an unrivaled sense of style and taste. Its approach is innovative and imaginative, and it offers the best family dining experience. The brand will have complete instruction. Since Sankalp is a well-known brand, it also offers marketing and sales strategy assistance.
- The duration of the agreement is five years.
- Food prices range from 32 to 35 percent.
- 3 to 5 lakhs in working capital (Depends according to model)
- Master Franchise opportunities are open.
- Profit Margin of 35 to 40%
- The brand would include important raw materials.
- Increased marketing and distribution policy Encouragement.
- Collaboration with online distribution partners.
- Software as well as a payment system.
- This deal may be renewed by the franchise.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Model Of The Sankalp Franchise?
The model of the Sankalp Franchise is Dine-in.
How Much Area Is Required For The Sankalp Franchise?
The area required for the Sankalp Franchise is 1500 sq. ft.