Shaadi Dukaan franchise is India’s fastest-growing online wedding portal, where you can find all of the highest quality providers for your wedding or other events.
About Shaadi Dukaan
It is common for people to have problems locating wedding vendors. They also frequently claim that the wedding suppliers they hired for their wedding were unable to give adequate services. But you don’t have to anymore. Because all of the best wedding vendors can be found on Shaadi Dukaan. Vendors have listed in around 45 categories, and all of them are vetted, experienced, and professional.
This portal now serves 24 Indian cities and plans to grow to more in the near future. Their goal is to make it easier for customers to book vendors by reducing the amount of time they spend strolling around. They can find whatever they wish to book on this platform. They are all available with contact information and profiles where customers may learn everything they need to know about them.
See Also: Caramella’s Franchise In India
Shaadi Dukaan Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 50 thousand|
|Area Required||500 sq. ft.|
Features Of Shaadi Dukaan Franchise
- They also intended to put wedding business online, which had been done offline for many years and continues to be done thus.
- To achieve this goal, they built Shaadidukaan, an online platform that may give suppliers business opportunities.
- And, to this day, they have over 31000 verified vendors listed with them who are satisfied with their services and running their businesses successfully.
- They don’t brag about themselves, but you can tell by the smiles on their customers’ faces.
- And their future is empyrean, with the goal of covering all of India and giving their services in every part of it.
- They have a headquarters in Jaipur from which they operate, as well as regional offices in Delhi, Indore, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
- Their branch offices are located in 24 different cities. Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Patna, Nagpur, Ajmer. Also, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Goa, and Lucknow are among them.
- Apart from that, they do not consider weddings to be a business while ensuring the happiness of couples.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
See Also: Gauvaz Franchise In India
What Is The Agreement Period Of The Shaadi Dukaan Franchise?
The agreement period of the Shaadi Dukaan Franchise is 3 years.
What Is The Model Of The Shaadi Dukaan Franchise?
The model of the Shaadi Dukaan Franchise is Digital Media.