Stuff Food Franchise opportunity to join a fast-moving food chain, a cost-effective business model, a low monthly royalty, and a franchise system that is easy to handle.
About Stuff Food Franchise
In 2014, Stuff’s Food was incorporated.
They have designed here a new version of Amritsari Kulcha, one of the most famous and well-known dishes in the northern part of India.
Stuff’s cuisine has a lot of cuisines that will gratify every guest. Authentic traditional Punjabi preparation of the full dish. The proven concept of retail at a realistic price. It is created by one of the most skilled consultants in culinary and hospitality.
Stuff Food Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 50 lakhs|
|Area Required||1600 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 8 lakhs|
Features Of Stuff Food Franchise
- Presenting the new Punjabi food idea in India! A new, better version of the genuine Punjabi stuff kulcha was introduced with real traditional Punjabi food.
- Serving with Pindi chole and a range of paneer articles, your most famous Amritsari Kulcha reunites your taste buds with the classic taste of North.
- Flavors –Serve homey with the appropriate blend of hand-selecting spices. The flavors come from northern India’s borders. Pure strong, spicy, and tooth-proof vegetarian meal.
- Quality – The quality of their products is highly consistent and the quality of their cuisine cannot be compromised.
- Presentation – Your presentation will make you want more food. Northern Indian food is wonderful, it’s an eye festival.
- Hygiene – Hygiene at Stuff’s Food is one of the highest priorities. They serve delicious cuisine, but also hygiene.
- There are other models for your franchise, like Casual Dine, Casual Casual, and Fine Dine.
- Stuff’s Food will be offered for recruitment and training. It also offers assistance with marketing and sales strategies.
- The terms of the agreement are 10 years.
- Cost of food around 30% to 35%
- Capital of Work – 5 to 6
- The master franchise is offered
- 30 to 35% profit margin
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Increased strategy support for marketing and sales.
- Dealing partners for online delivery.
- Facility for software and accounting
- The brand will provide recruitment and training.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Stuff Food Franchise?
The investment of the Stuff Food Franchise is Rs. 50 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Stuff Food Franchise?
The model of the Stuff Food Franchise is Dining.