Waffle Stories Franchise wants you to share your waffle stories, live and love them!
About Waffle Stories
The sisters-in-law, Divya and Pranitha established Waffle Stories in July 2014. They like waffles and there were no specific waffles in Bangalore at that time. They so formulated their company plans during a vacation in December 2013. By March 2014, they completed market testing. Also, they got a huge response and soon learned about the dessert choices of new and curious people in Bengaluru. They have therefore put their plans into action and within 3 months Bangalore has got its own dedicated waffle store on the Orion Mall and the brand Waffle Stories.
They called it Waffle Stories because they wanted their clients to make their stories, dreams, and experiences like their own. Their waffles are prepared on request right before their clients. They are freshly prepared. They provide the broadest selection of waffles, including Chocolate waffles, Eggless waffles, Spicy waffles, and the most comprehensive range of topping products that make the waffles a must-have, including sauces, Ice Cream, fruit, and additives.
Waffle Stories Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 8 lakhs|
|Area Required||100 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Features Of Waffle Stories Franchise
- Pump It Up Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- RedBox Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- RedBox Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Bikanervala Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Bahama Buck’s Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- In the past two years, four stores owned by the corporation (Orion Mall, Brigade Road, Orion East Mall, and 4th Block in Jayanagar) and several franchises have been opened in production.
- Their eateries all around Jayanagar 4th Block, a news outlet, with a swing seat and a reverse cafeteria design which gives the shop a fashionable touch.
- Your Dessert may swing, play and enjoy!
- With the Jayanagar shop, they launched a new brand together with Waffle Stories, Freeze It, which provides customers with innovative fresh ice creams frozen with liquid nitrogen.
- Here are smooth, creamy, and delicious ice creams!
- The terms of the agreement are 5 years.
- The cost of food is 27%
- Capital for work – 80 to 1.3 lakhs.
- Margin profit of 40%
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Increased approach for marketing & sales Assistance.
- Dealing with online shipping partners.
- Facility for software and accounts.
- It’s an accessible Master Franchise.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Area Is Required For The Waffle Stories Franchise?
The area required for the Waffle Stories Franchise is 100 sq. ft.
What Is The Model Of The Waffle Stories Franchise?
The model of the Waffle Stories Franchise is Kiosk.