Yumlane Franchise is a rising food brand platform that promises to establish India’s Largest Cloud Kitchen Food platform.
About Yumlane Franchise
For the most important kitchen categories. Yumlane is the parent of Qwikpik Technology Private Limited.
It will become part of the Cloud kitchen franchise model and is offering guaranteed payback for its first 100 franchising partners.It was established in 2016 with the support of business people who marquee institutional investors such as Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Oreos Ventures(Backers of Ola), RB Investments(Backers Of Swiggy)& Jetsa Ventures(Singapore family office Fund).
Yumlane Franchise Model
The following Cost comprises the categories of pizzas and dessert cuisine, an extra capital injection is needed for the Momos capital of roughly INR 30,000 for kitchen equipment.
Note: currently the Pizzas, Pizzas & Ice Creams & Gourmet Pizzas are live, in September 2020 Momos will live, and before December 2020 will be live. Pizzas will be live in Biryanis.
See Also: The Lassi Corner Franchise
|Investment||Rs. 15 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 lakhs|
Features Of Yumlane Franchise
- US-FDA, ISO certification Best-in-class manufacturing partners
- Low ticket investment in dine-in formats compared to QSR
- Friendly investment strategy FOCO offers a lovely ROI for the 100 first franchisees and guaranteed repayment
- Yumlane company brand investments
- Big genres of cuisine such as pizza, biryani, or Momo.
- Live sales reporting, partner log operations, and monthly payments
- The first 100 franchise companies have no royalty
- the franchisee’s exclusive delivery rights
- Trust in Prime Minister Vocal’s goal of Local and develop a national food brand support
- First time professionally trained entrepreneurs
- Core applicants in a high-potential delivery radius
- Knowledge of local food service investors
See Also: Lassi Bae Franchise
- Their objective is to raise the knowledge about a healthy lifestyle and expand into different 1 and 2 level towns and establish a niche for customized cloud cuisine based on a subscription and retail basis.
- Yumlane will provide training and standard operational instructions to manage and operate an outlet easily.
- The terms and conditions of the agreement shall be 5 years.
- The margin of profit is between 30 and 40%
- Capital of work – 1.2 lakhs to 2 lakhs.
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Increased strategy support for marketing and sales.
- Development of online shipping partners.
- Requirement for manpower: 3 to 5 personnel.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Yumlane Franchise?
The investment of the Yumlane Franchise is Rs. 15 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Yumlane Franchise?
The model of the Yumlane Franchise is Cloud Kitchen.