Aadarsh Amruttulya Franchise Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | November 7, 2021 |
The tea brand Aadarsh Amruttullya franchise discovered its own tea blend and special masala from various tea-producing states in India.
Table of Contents
About Aadarsh Amruttulya Franchise
The tea brand “Aadarsh Amruttullya” is known for its “Unique Masala Tea, Best Customer Service, and Tidy, Attractive Outlets.” As a result, almost everybody of any age enjoys their tea. Many customers expect “Aadarsh Amruttullya” tea, and it has a significant aspect of consistency, taste, hygiene, and service that determines their business’s development.
Aadarsh Amruttulya Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 7 lakhs|
|Area Required||160 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 1.5 lakhs|
Features Of Aadarsh Amruttulya Franchise
- Village Milk Chai Franchise
- iFlex Stretch Studios Franchise
- Rhea Lana’s® Franchise
- Monkey Joe’s Franchise
- Philly Pretzel Factory Franchise
- Aadarsh Amruttulya, which began operations in 2019, operates on a stand-alone basis at affordable prices.
- Currently, Aadarsh Amruttulya has four locationsin Nashik and Aurangabad, with plans to expand through a franchisee model in the near future.
- Flavors:Their menu is well-liked by people of all ages, genders, and ethnicities due to the convergence of traditional tastes with modern trends. The texture of their tea is creamy, spicy, and delicious.
- Quality:Their goal is to provide high quality at an affordable price; they provide a vast array of world-class tea selections.
- They have the ability and knowledge to use the freshest tea leaves for any tea they produce, as many of the delicate aromascontained in traditional tea are lost when using older tea leaves.
- Hygiene:The careful attention to detail at any point of planning is second to none when it comes to hygiene. They are meticulous about hygiene in all of their locations, which is unquestionably remarkable in terms of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Its franchise is based on a stand-alone
- Aadarsh Amruttulya will include training and standard operational manuals to make managing and running an outlet easier.
- The company will supply the raw materials (Tea Powder and Tea Masala). Marketing and sales campaign support will be provided by the brand.
- A typical day’s sales range from 1500 to 2000
- Tea will be made on the spot in the outlet.
- FSSAI, Shop Act, and Fire Act are all necessary licenses. NOC (No Objection Certificate)
- Tier 1, 2, and 3 cities are preferred.
- The lease arrangement with the landlord should be for a period of five years.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Franchise Fee Of The Aadarsh Amruttulya Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Aadarsh Amruttulya Franchise is Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
What Is The Area Required For The Aadarsh Amruttulya Franchise?
The area required for the Aadarsh Amruttulya Franchise is 160 sq. ft.