Biryani Queen franchise has a wonderful story of its own foundation, expansion, growth, and its amazing features.
About Biryani Queen Franchise
Smita (Founder) had tried various cuisines everywhere she traveled as an ardent and sophisticated foodie. She ordered biryanis from 7-8 well-known outlets in Gurgaon one day because she was craving strong authentic biryani. She couldn’t find any biryani that matched her taste and preferences, much to her dismay. Being a competent cook with a passion for the craft, she decided to investigate the ingredients that, in her opinion, make up a good Biryani recipe. She made it for herself after a lot of studies and gathering the requisite ingredients. The taste of this newly created biryani delighted her and her entire family. That was the point at which she had thought about Biryani Queen.
Why can’t I start a business making Biryanis so she can meet the needs of other foodies while still making money? The next day, she made a large batch of biryani and shared the photos on her Facebook page, describing her experience learning about biryanis. Her friends responded quickly to the post and requested it. On that day, she sold two handis, which gave her the motivation to do more. She gradually began to receive orders on a regular basis (thanks to Facebook promotion).
Biryani Queen Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 17 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 5 lakhs|
Features Of Biryani Queen Franchise
- Dollar Tree Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Tea World Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Shadowfax Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Vitamin Shoppe Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Fazoli’s Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Modern ‘Dum’ biryanis that are authentic and traditional(similar to Hyderabadi style)
- Dum biryanis come in a variety of flavors, including four low-carb and low-fat options.
- For each biryani*, a unique blend of 16 hiddenspices is used to fit the taste preferences of each customer.
- In less than 10 minutes, you can have Dum Biryanis on the table (in comparison to competition that takes 40-60 minutes)
- Selling in the style of a Quick Service Restaurant (QSR).
- Diet biryanis, Cold Biryanis, and other novel biryani concepts are available.
- Microwavable earthenware is used for both shipping and dining.
- A customer’s average ticket size is more than INR 1200.
- There was no production involved.
- The phase of distribution that is free of hiccups
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Model Of The Biryani Queen Franchise?
The model of the Biryani Queen Franchise is Food court.
What Is The Investment Of The Biryani Queen Franchise?
The investment of the Biryani Queen Franchise is Rs. 17 lakhs.