Albaik Franchise specializes in a relaxed environment for exquisite Broasted Chicken and other Arabic cuisines.
Table of Contents
About Albaik Franchise
Since 1991, ALBAIK has begun its historic voyage and has consistently demonstrated and enriched its services through its well-cooked Arab cuisines. Their very hygienic kitchens make your taste buds the tastiest meals in town and make your life joyful. They are happy to have a number of renowned restaurants in different cities and serve a variety of enthusiastic dining options. Eat with ALBAIK healthy and remain healthy.
- Home Helper Home Care Franchise
- Giardino Salads Franchise
- American Freight Franchise
- Reuben’s Deli Franchise
- Senior Helper Franchise
Albaik Franchise Model
|Rs. 12 lakhs
|200 sq. ft.
|Rs. 5 lakhs
Features Of Albaik Franchise
- Great internally well: The tissue dies in the district And a name which they made enthusiasm and determination hard work.
- Deliver the ultimate food experience: They offer a dining experience like no other at Feast Express. They always speak for them in their eateries.
- Opportunity for Growth: There are always opportunities for expansion in the food and beverage industry. It is an industry that remains steady throughout, unimpacted by changing market and economic trends. If well kept. If well maintained.
- With regard to mutual benefit and profitability, they offer a full-scale support system during the development and operation of franchisees.
- Installation: The franchisor helps franchisees to select the optimum place for business development and helps them set up operations including restaurant design.
- Training: The franchisor provides franchisee workers with one month of training. Before restaurant operations start, special training would be given to the chef and the primary personnel. After training, the franchisor will deploy a week of one/two staff to a franchised handheld restaurant.
- Equipment: franchisors shall offer a detailed East of equipment necessary to operate restaurants including ovens, coolers, freezers, cooktops, etc. Equipment:
- Marketing: The franchisor will be able to share his experience and knowledge about marketing and communicating the restaurant proposal in order to spare franchisors from experimental charges.
- Manual of operations: The franchisor will supply an operational manual with mandatory requirements, standards, and operating procedures for the functioning of the tranch.
- Facilities: Franchisees are able to rely from time to time on ALBAIK administration’s current R&D, menu development, and other market growth initiatives
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Albaik Franchise?
The investment of the Albaik Franchise is Rs. 12 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Albaik Franchise?
The model of the Albaik Franchise is Kiosk.