If you are planning to start a Tyre dealership business, choosing Apollo Tyre dealership would be a great. In this article we discuss about getting Apollo tyre dealership, investment, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
Apollo Tyre Franchise Wiki
Apollo Tyres Franchise Apollo Tyres One of the BIGGEST MANUFACTURES takes pride in introducing Apollo Zones – service centres. Established in 1972, and present around 100 countries with 8 manufacturing units around the world . The company offers a comprehensive product portfolio spread across passenger car, light truck, truck-bus, off highway and bicycle tyres, retreading material and retreaded tyres.
Apollo Tyre Franchise Benefits
- Superior tread & rubber quality
- Apollo tyres offer the best performance.
- Improve performance & safety.
- Manufacturing Warranty, lasts upto 1,00,000 kms.
Apollo Tyre Franchise Cost, Investment, Fee
You need approximate INR 20-25 lakhs to start Apollo Tyre dealership.
- It completely depends on how big a dealer you want to be.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost.
- Infrastructure Cost (Interior as suggested by the company).
- Some Equipment (Computer set/ laptop, Printer, Billing software, Alignment machine etc.)
- Labour Cost( Should be minimum 3-5)
- Vehicle cost(If requierd)
- Security Money: Minimum 6 Lakh and maximum upto 10 lakh (company will give you 9% interest per annum on you security deposit).
Apollo Tyre Franchise Requirements
- Proper Investment: Without proper investment, you cannot do any business, so it is very important to have a good investment for Tyre dealership business.
- Proper Land requirement: If you are taking a tyre dealership, then let me tell you, that you should have a proper space in which you can easily do your office, Godown and wheel balancing work along with it.
- Important Documents: For Tyre dealership you need some important documents and licenses.
- Worker: Initially you must have at least 3-4 workers.
- Vehicle: For the supply of the Tyre(If needed).
Apollo Tyre Franchise Eligibility
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- The applicants should free from any criminal cases.
- Should Knowledge about the tyre business.
- Pump It Up Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- RedBox Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- RedBox Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Bikanervala Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Bahama Buck’s Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
Apollo Tyre Franchise Area Required
The minimum space required to start an Apollo Tyre dealership is about 800- 1200 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other automobile accessories together with Tyre then you may require more space.
- Shop Space: 100-200 sq ft.
- Gowdown: 300-500 sq ft.
- Space for the Wheel Balancing: 400-500 sq ft.
But let me tell you one thing, that the company does not allow you to start wheel balancing unless you have worked with the company for at least 1 year.
And if you are planning to open wheel balancing then you have to invest upto 2 lakh with alignment machine of 4-5 lakhs.
Apollo Tyre Franchise Important Documents
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Qualification Certificate
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Rent agreement
- GST Number
- Outlet Trade license
Financial Documents(If needed, the company can also ask for financial documents to let you know how your financial background is).
Apollo Tyre Franchise Profit, ROI
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. It depends on how you deal with the customer, because many people also work in 1%, 3%, 10% upto 15% also.
Franchise revenue depends on a wide range of factors, as does profit. How much money you can make from any franchise depends on a number of specific factors such as franchise location, labor costs, commercial lease rates and a number of other factors.
How To Apply For Apollo Tyre Franchise
You can Apply for this franchise at their official website. There you will get a form that you have to fill then company officials will contact you.
Apollo Tyre Franchise Contact Detail
Is It Profitable To Start Franchises?
Yes, It is very much profitable to start
So far we have shared the basics of franchise overview for this Franchise. It is the most profitable franchise. You will never doubt your decision to start this franchise. Go ahead and achieve your goal. If you find more information please feel free to share with us. Share your thoughts and we will definitely contact you with new franchise and opportunities. Stay Tuned for more franchise. Thank you