Bailley Water Distributorship- Requirements, Cost, Profit, Contact details, Applying Process | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | June 1, 2022 |
Hello Friends, today we will discuss about the Mineral water distributorship business, so if you are planning to start a Mineral water distributorship business, and want to join with good company then choosing Bailley Water Distributorship would be a great option. In this article, we will discuss about the Bailley Water Distributorship, Investment, profits & margin, Documents, Space Requirements and many more.
Table of Contents
Bailley Water Wiki
Bailley’s journey began with its launch in 1993 and was the second brand to be launched in packaged drinking water category. Bailley has been the symbol of purity and is widely preferred as a source of safe drinking water.
See Also: Tyre Recycling Business
Packaged across India in 52 state-of-the-art bottling plants, Bailley caters to diverse consumer needs and occasions.
Bailley Water Benefits
- When it comes to safety and assurance of quality, Bailley Packaged Drinking Water 1 L is the go-to choice. A perfect companion for journeys, meetings, beverages or more, this goes through a unique state-of-art purification process to give consumers pure water and perfect taste.
- You can start their water bottles from the day one.
- You can start in very less investment.
- And it is very trusted brand.
Bailley Water Cost
If you want to start Bailley Water Distributorship then you need approximate INR 10 lakh – 12 lakh to start Bailley Water Distributorship.
- For the Bailley Water Distributorship initially you don’t have to pay any type of security fee or advance fee.
- You can directly start business by minimum Intial Stock Purchase of 1.25 lakhs rupee(800 – 900 boxes) and if you have more money then you can also give above 1.25 lac. But it depends on you that how much money you have and in which level you are going to open/start the Distributorship.
- Basic Infrastructure: 1 lac
- Shop/Godown cost (If you have your own space then, it will not cost money): Its cost depends on your place. You can also start you business in your place because if you setup distributorship in your own place, you will save a lot of money.
- Commercial vehicle: 5 lac (No. of vehicle depends on your route)
- Working capital: 2 Lac
- Total Investment: – Rs. 10 Lakh To Rs. 12 Lakh.
- TGI Friday Franchise
- DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen Franchise
- City Wide Franchise
- ShelfGenie Franchise
- MetroPCS Franchise
Bailley Water Requirements
- Godown Area (800 sq ft – 1000 sqft) and office area 100 sqft
- Commercial vehicle for service
- Manpower (Accountant, Sales Person, Driver, Loader & Unloader)
- Basic Infrastructure (Computer, Printer, CCTV, Inverter, Table,chair etc)
Bailley Water Space Required
It depends on what would be stocking capacity and your budget. If you stock in very large amount then you need large godown. However with minimum 1000 Sq ft. to 1200 sq ft. you can start distributorship. Make sure that you have enough space for the loading and unloading of the products and have a good area for the parking.
- Shop Space :- 200 sq ft. 300 sq ft.
- Godown Space :- 800 sq ft. to 900 sq f
Bailley Water Profit
Franchise revenue depends on a wide range of factors, as does profit. How much money you can make from any franchise depends on a number of specific factors such as franchise location, labor costs, commercial lease rates and a number of other factors.
Your profit margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to sell enough boxes of bottle then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes and company will give you more profits above 10%-15%.
Daily sales = 250 -300 boxes (for sustainable business)
See Also: Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership
If yours daily sales is 150 boxes, Then per bottle= Rs 3 (margin)
- Per boxes profit margin= Rs 36
- For 150 boxes= 36 x 150
- Daily gross profit = Rs 5,400
- Monthly gross profit= 1, 62,000 /-
And when the dealership is given, then company will tell you about all the profits and margin to all different products.
How to Apply For Bailley Water
To get the franchise first you have to fill the form. Then the company officials will contact you for further details. After that you you can open this franchise.
Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products, so there is fewer margins but your sale is too high. So, obviously you can make more profit from this business
What is Bailley Water Distributorship?
In the distributorship the company gives you a large amount of its product to sell it to retailers or customers. Bailley is the most trusted and purified water brand in India. And the people trust them, specially who are health conscious while drinking water.
So if you will start business with the Bailley then you can make good profits in very short time. Bailley makes varieties of bottle with different capacities which are given below:
Water bottle capacities – 250 ml / 500 ml / 1 Liter / 2 Liter / 5 Liter / 10 Liters and 20 Liters.
How Bailley Supports their Distributors ?
- Partners are serviced by our efficient Sales Team on a regular basis.
- Training & Development programs are conducted to develop sales force’s capabilities.
- Build necessary IT infrastructure set up to evolve with growing needs.
- Rigorous performance measurement systems across all levels to enhance sales effectiveness. Focus on incentivization and pay for performance to motivate Equipped sales force with new tools to increase effectiveness.
- Fixed dispatches as per the requirement of the distributor ensuring minimal loss of sales More distribution hubs to ensure better delivery.
See Also: Go Waterless Franchise Requirements
So far we have shared the basics for this franchise. It is the most profitable franchise. You will never doubt your decision to start this franchise. Go ahead and achieve your goal. If you find more information please feel free to share with us. Share your thoughts and we will definitely contact you with new franchise and opportunities. Stay Tuned for more franchise. Thank you
Disclaimer: The information given in this article like investment may vary from place to place, so we are not sure about the investment part.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.