Late Sr. Lal Singh established the Basant Kulfi franchise in 1952 with a small batch of homemade kulfi.
About Basant Franchise
On his hand cart, he delivered Kulfi to numerous schools. Later that year, in 1965, he rented up a shop on Field Gunj opposite Kucha No. 5 for his Kulfi exclusively. In the early 1970s, his son Sr. Rajinder Singh joined his father’s Kulfi business and later invented ice creams such as Fruit Ice Cream, Kulfi Gharey wali, Milk Badam, and many more.
Within a few years, they purchased their own shop, which quickly became renowned and is still well-known in the Ludhiana metropolitan region. They expanded in 1992 by opening a new Ice Cream Parlor at Field Gunj, Kucha No. 9.
Charanjit Singh and Kanwal Preet Singh, Sr. Rajinder Singh’s sons, joined the family business and expanded with a food joint. They added Chinese Food to that shop, which drew a lot of attention in Ludhiana. Later on, they spread their business throughout Ludhiana.
See also: OMG Chai Franchise In India
Basant Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 50 thousand|
Features Of Basant Franchise
- Charanjit Singh assumed responsibility for the Ice Cream business and the management of an Ultra-Modern Ice Cream facility at Rajguru Nagar, Ludhiana, in 2002.
- All of the machinery is imported from Italy in order to produce in large quantities with unrivaled quality, as they must supply all of Punjab, Rajasthan, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir.
- BASANT Kulfi was founded in 1952 by late Sr. Lal Singh with a tiny batch of homemade kulfi.
- He delivered Kulfi to a number of schools on his hand cart.
- Later that year, in 1965, he rented a shop on Field Gunj opposite Kucha No. 5, especially for his Kulfi.
- His son Sr. Rajinder Singh joined his father’s Kulfi business in the early 1970s and later produced ice creams such as Fruit Ice Cream, Kulfi Gharey wali, Milk Badam, and many more.
- They bought their own shop within a few years, which immediately became well-known and is still well-known in the Ludhiana metropolitan region.
See Also: Tandooriwala Franchise In India
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Basant Franchise?
The investment of the Basant Franchise is Rs. 5 lakhs.
What Is The Agreement Period Of The Basant Franchise?
The agreement period of the Basant Franchise is 5 years.