CookieMan Franchise is the number 1 freshly baked cookie brand of India today.
About CookieMan Franchise
Cookie Man is the premium variety of cookies composed of unique recipes that have been honed for 50 years.
At an exclusive R&D Center in Australia and launched in India in January 2000 by Australian Foods (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Moreover, the Cookie Man product range is distinctive, with great quality and outstanding value for money, and in the Australian tradition, and is an example of a young, cosmopolitan taste.
Cookies from Cookie Man have the same outstanding and premium quality standards worldwide and are perfectly utilizing patent oven technology.
Additionally, the cookies are manufacturing of the finest available ingredients to ensure that they comply with high global standards of quality and consistency.
These shrinking cookies are available in a wide range of international tastes and are meticulously pack in a range of packaging solutions that blend function and style effectively.
Further, the excellent snack, a perfect gift, and a great treat—their choice of fresh, baked cookies are a delight – grab a nibble.
See Also: Panda Express Franchise In USA
CookieMan Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 12.5 lakhs|
|Area Required||80-100 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3.5 lakhs|
Features Of CookieMan Franchise
- The concept, picture, and unique business technique have a record-breaking history of profit over a decade.
- CookieMan is committed to providing consumers the most engaging, value for money, goods through world-class businesses.
- It is run by an intelligent, energy and growth-oriented company.
- In January 2000, Australian Foods (I) Pvt. Ltd., cookies manufacturers started business in India.
- In India, Australian Foods was inciting the absence of reputable companies to join the market and in January 2000 open their first store in Chennai.
- Cookies Man cookies are expanding quickly and are nowadays the #1 brand among the country’s fresh-baked cookies.
- Cookie Man now operates 50 shops across 17 NCR, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Bhopal, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mangalore, Odtai, and Port Blair municipalities.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The CookieMan Franchise?
The investment of the CookieMan Franchise is Rs. 12.5 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The CookieMan Franchise?
The model of the CookieMan Franchise is FOFO.