Hello friends, do you want to become a distributor or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you looking for a Footware showroom business opportunity in your city? So, choosing Red Tape Franchise would be a great option. So, in this article we’ll discuss about getting Red Tape Franchise, Red Tape Franchise cost in India, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
Red Tape Franchise Wiki
See Also: Tata Gluco Plus Distributorship
Red Tape shoes was conceptualized as a lifestyle brand for the aspiring and ambitious Generation Next. A brand synonymous with unparalleled comfort, international style and exceptional finesse owing to its unrelenting focus on quality, craftsmanship and in-vogue fashion.
The story dates back to 1996, when Red Tape became one of the first Indian footwear brands to be available in the leading and discerning global markets of UK. Since then, Red Tape’s footprint has moved onwards and upwards.
Besides the footwear options a wide range of accessories like shoe care products,shirts, t-shirts, trousers, denim, sweaters, jackets and accessories such as belts, socks, handkerchiefs and wallets. Now, the brand also caters to the fashion-conscious women and kids with a wide array of products.
Red Tape Franchise Benefits
- First Priority to customers satisfaction and Happiness.
- Fashion trends that provide superior comfort at reasonable prices.
- Red Tape sell in the markets of US, UK, France, Germany, West Asia and South Africa through its extensive global distribution channel and reaches out to most corners of India.
- Strong and ever expanding network is a reflection of its commitment to dress more feet fashionably and comfortably.
- It has many distributors and exclusive showroom to most corners of India.
- It provide more profits of about 25% on the net sale.
- One of the Famous brand in India.
See Also: Handyman Franchise In USA
Red Tape Franchise Cost
If you want to take Red Tape Franchise in your area then, you need approximate INR 1 crore – 1.25 crore to open Red Tape Franchise Showroom.
- Franchise Fee: NA
- Security Deposit: 50 lakh(on the behalf of this security deposit company provide the stock in your store) which is refundable.
- Complete Store Formation(70 Lakh -75 Lakh)
- Flooring & Celing work
- Furniture Work
- Civil work
- Equipments cost
- Shop cost: 800-1000 sq ft.(its cost depends on your location. i.e if you want to open in a mall or high footfall area then the shop cost will be 5000-7000 sq/ft )
- 1 sales manager and 2-3 Staff Cost.
- If someone discontinue, then the company will refund his security against remaining stocks.
Red Tape Franchise Requirements
- The Similarities Between Franchises and Corporations | SkillsAndTech
- How to Find the Name of a Franchise Owner | SkillsAndTech
- What Is a Franchised Dealership | SkillsAndTech
- What Is a Public Franchise | SkillsAndTech
- How to Sell a Franchise Idea | SkillsAndTech
Red Tape Franchise Space Required
If you have a commercial property with a carpet area of 1000 sq ft with a minimum of 25 ft frontage in a city with a population of over 5 lacs on a busy High Street/ mall (high footfall area) or a developing area catering to the middle class, you need to get going fast.
Filing Area= 700 sq ft.
Stock Room = 300 sq ft
Red Tape Franchise Profit
Franchise revenue depends on a wide range of factors, as does profit. How much money you can make from any franchise depends on a number of specific factors such as franchise location, labor costs, commercial lease rates and a number of other factors.
Your earning depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. There is no monthly target in the beginning, so you can make your customers freely. There are lots of various product ranges in this company. So there are different margin on all products, but overallyou get 25% of your monthly sale.
ROI Tenure: 12-15 months.
See Also: Lendio Franchise In USA
If you will work better with the company then there is lot of schemes in this company which depends on your sale. So, you can be eligible for this scheme and can earn more money. But, this scheme usually start after 5-6 months.
How to Apply For Red Tape Franchise
To get the franchise first you have to fill the form. Then the company officials will contact you for further details. After that you you can open this franchise.
Red Tape Franchise Contact details
Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products, so there is fewer margins but your sale is too high. So, obviously you can make more profit from this business
See Also: HPCL Petrol Pump Dealership
So far we have shared the basics for this franchise. It is the most profitable franchise. You will never doubt your decision to start this franchise. Go ahead and achieve your goal. If you find more information please feel free to share with us. Share your thoughts and we will definitely contact you with new franchise and opportunities. Stay Tuned for more franchise. Thank you
Disclaimer: The information given in this article like investment may vary from place to place, so we are not sure about the investment part.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.