The interior construction at the Nandri franchise began during the lockdown in 2020, and the result is a south Indian riot of flavors served on a south Indian platter.
About Nandri Franchise
Since then, the restaurant, which is well-known in cities like Nagpur, has had a steady stream of happy repeat customers. You will enjoy the goodness of taste and uniqueness of south Indian cuisine at Nandri. In preparing its exclusive offerings, the right spices and flavors are combined to serve authentic south Indian delicacies that keep you coming back for more. At NANDRI, they aim to serve fresh produce prepared with ingredients hand-picked by their team of experts while maintaining the highest level of hygiene.
South Indian cuisine is their specialty. They are well-known for a wide range of south Indian dishes, the most famous of which are their Nandri Special Dosa, Gun Powder Idli, Rombo Thali (Veg), Maddur Wada, Madrasi Thali (Nonveg), Chettinad Mutton, Hyderabadi Chicken, and so on. their Outlet is well-known and well-liked by its loyal customers who act as brand ambassadors. Their mission is to provide foodies with an unrivaled culinary experience while adhering to the highest quality of price and flavor. They believe in providing high-quality food to their customers.
Nandri Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 46 lakhs|
|Area Required||1200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 6 lakhs|
Features Of Nandri Franchise
- Dollar Tree Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Tea World Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Shadowfax Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Vitamin Shoppe Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- Fazoli’s Franchise In USA Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTech
- NANDRI has always believed in providing high-quality food to its customers, so he has decided to wait until 2020 to grow his brand by franchising.
- They feared that if they went into Francises, their standard would suffer and they would lose consistency.
- Prior to that, they only had one outlet, which was owned by Mr. Mohak Dubey. However, if you seem to be a success, everybody wants to be a part of it.
- Nandri, which was established in the year 2020, was founded by Mohak Dubey. Mr. Mohak Dubey is a young gentleman who graduated from Nagpur University.
- He had always wanted to work in the hospitality industry, but after completing his post-graduate studies in the United States, he was unable to do so.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Nandri Franchise?
The investment of the Nandri Franchise is Rs. 46 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Nandri Franchise?
The model of the Nandri Franchise is QSR.