A Northern Indian cuisine restaurant, Daryaganj Franchise, designed by its grandson Raghav Jaggi and his boyhood friend.
About Daryaganj Franchise
The restorer Amit Bagga, with the philosophy of celebrating the culinary legacy of Late Kundan Lal Jaggi and the resilience and ingenuity for the refugees in Punjabi.
The restaurant was painstakingly planned and dedicated to details that, in turn, surely affect all 5 senses – taste (Robust North Indian Flavors), feel, and touch.
Furniture crockery and cutlery of the finest materials), Sight (the decor intended to commemorate memories from the 1950s and pioneers’ innovation).
Smell (the cuisine is constructed in a way that will spring forth the cuisine’s aroma) and hearing (the kind of music that will be played at the restaurant will be soulful and unplugged).
Daryaganj Franchise Model
See Also: Twisting Scoops Franchise
|Investment||Rs. 2 crores|
|Area Required||2000 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 50 lakhs|
Features Of Daryaganj Franchise
- The living legend Kundan Lal Jaggi was a culinary master of Tandoori cooking and is well recognized for being popular throughout the world.
- He was born in Peshawar, British India, and raised in a Punjabi-Hindu family. As a young lad, he went on a flavor voyage to a little eatery in Peshawar to sample and perfect the cuisine of the Tandoor.
- The culinary heritage dates back several decades to the time of Post-Indian Independence, when Kundan Lal Jaggi, a Peshawar refugee.
- Visited Delhi with an unwavering goal to successfully serve Delhi food after its division in 1947.
- Kundan Lal Jaggi then established with two other partners a legendary restaurant, which was inaugurated in the town in 1947.
- Daryaganj, New Delhi, where North Indian cuisine was invented to its most popular dishes — Butter Chicken, and Dal Makhani.
- Now a key element in every Indian restaurant worldwide.
- The terms of the agreement are 7 years.
- Cost of food about 35 to 40%
See Also: Chahapura Franchise
- Capital of work – 15 to 18 (Depends according to model)
- 30 percent profit margin
- Complete Brand Marketing & Sales growing strategy support will take care of Outlet Management.
- Dealing with online delivery partners.
- Requirement for manpower: 25 people.
- Renewal of the franchise: Yes
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Model Of The Daryaganj Franchise?
The model of the Daryaganj Franchise is Fine Dine.
What Is The Franchise Fee Of The Daryaganj Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Daryaganj Franchise is Rs. 50 lakhs.