Chahapura Franchise serves a selection of tea and freshly cooked fast food bites in a cone.
About Chahapura Franchise
Chahapura is a brand of tea rooms that have successfully run and grows significantly in Nashik. It’s been able to become a tea room. Operating at 4 sites in Nashik at now. The tea quality is guaranteed by the tea leaves utilized by the well-known SAPAT brands.
Chahapura Franchise Model
See Also: Rocking Deals Franchise
|Investment||Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
Features Of Chahapura Franchise
- Training of Chahapura experts and skilled workers
- Investments in low tickets compared with any other QSR FOFO friendly investment approach that offers significant returns
- Wide types of cooking, freedom to choose from munchies and savories
- No real estate
- Franchisee’s exclusive distribution rights
- Chahapura offers a blend of quality tea and snacks, value-for-money tea items, and tea products, which are available directly through the shop.
- Chahapura is the answer to the growing demand for tea snacks to enjoy while shopping, shopping, working, and wandering in a commercial center or highway food centers.
- They use the Kiosk Chain Retails idea, in which the tea receipt is entirely created from fresh tea and other products made fresh in the kitchen.
- Their main objective is to set up an outlet in a crowded center/high visited area, particularly in one of India’s most prominent crowded areas or commercial centers.
- They will later continue to work to create other retail outlets in the vicinity.
See Also: Jaggery Tales Franchise
- Chahapura encourages young people/working professionals to offer a unique cup of tea to their friends and families in their new surroundings and selecting newly created delicacies.
- This finance will enable Chahapura to be opened and expanded effectively through the second year with 1500 outlets across all of India, in addition to the shareholders’ equity contributions.
- Chahapura will seek to become a leading local market refreshment brand.
- They want their consumers to have the full knowledge of this intriguing new tea culture when they visit them and their website.
- They are going to sell goods from tea prepackaged.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Model Of The Chahapura Franchise?
The model of the Chahapura Franchise is Cafe.
What Is The Investment Of The Chahapura Franchise?
The investment of the Chahapura Franchise is Rs. 5 lakhs.