Crazy Noodles Franchise is a one-of-a-kind franchise opportunity in the fine dining family restaurant room for Chinese and Oriental cuisine, which is one of India’s most famous cuisines.
About Crazy Noodles Franchise
Traditional Chinese favorites, as well as many pieces from modern Oriental cuisines such as Thai and Japanese, are available on their menu.
Their pricing is based on value, with big, family-sized portions that inspire customer loyalty and regular repeat business, which is critical to any franchise’s success. As compared to similar sit-down dining concepts, the total cost of a Crazy Noodles franchise is very low. Their kitchens are compact, allowing them to maximize the amount of space available for revenue-generating customers to sit.
Crazy Noodles is a Chinese Cuisine restaurant chain with locations in Delhi NCR, Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Maharashtra. In your city, there is a Crazy Noodles opportunity. Start your dream company in the food and beverage industry today! One of the strongest franchises to join is the Crazy Noodles. Crazy noodles is a one-of-a-kind opportunity in the world of Chinese and Oriental cuisine casual dining family restaurants. HOUSE OF FRANCHISE will assist you in establishing a franchise in your region. India has the world’s fastest-growing middle-class population, and its people love trying new cuisines in their spare time.
Crazy Noodles Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 39 lakhs|
|Area Required||800 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 8 lakhs|
Features Of Crazy Noodles
- Site Selection for Brand Support a Construction – A detailed market feasibility review of the site – Complete design sketches – Ongoing onsite surveillance
- Recruitment Training – Staff Selection and Hiring – Intensive training on all facets of restaurant operations – Full-time kitchen supervisor – Service performance training – Managerial and company training
- Restaurant Management – All process maps and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are provided – All management formats are provided
- Daily analysis by the business operations team.
- Regular audit visits to find areas that need training assistance – Daily customer input review
- Moreover, regular local store marketing reviews with franchisees – Digital and social media marketing – Branded loyalty program.
- Regular in-store promotions – Partnerships with all delivery partners – New product introductions on a regular basis
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Crazy Noodles?
The investment of the Crazy Noodles franchise is Rs. 39 lakhs.
How Much Area Is Required For The Crazy Noodles Franchise?
The area required for the Crazy Noodles franchise is 800 sq. ft.