The bold flavors of Southeast Asia inspire them at Five Fat Monks Franchise. So they take inspiration from the vibrant street food scene, but with a twist. To play with, they show you the freshest ingredients and sizzling sauces.
About Five Fat Monks
To make a bowl that’s as snazzy or soulful as you are, mix and match toppings and sauces. Then, in the live kitchen, watch their chefs work their magic. Pick from their beautifully made specials if you like to stuff the old-fashioned way. They’re made with exotic ingredients and spices that aren’t well known. (Don’t say, anyone.) They want their chow to be spicy and their woks to be sizzling. What are your thoughts?
Five Fat Monks Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs 16 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 4 lakhs|
Features Of Five Fat Monks Franchise
- How To Become a Physical Therapist Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
- How To Become a Marriage Counselor Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
- How To Become a Psychologist Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
- How To Become a Dietician Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
- How To Become a Postal Worker Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
- INDOCHINESE FUSION AT ITS Finest! PAN ASIAN STREET FOOD with a twist is served at Five Fat Monks.
- Choose from a variety of specials or create your own. The most delectable works can be found at Five Fat Monks!
- Their specialties include authentic Pan Asian flavors of noodles, dumplings, spring rolls, momos, Kung Pao chicken, vegetable dim sums, and more. With the feature of a personalized menu, all of the ingredients have distinct flavors.
- Sour, bitter, soft, pungent, and salty flavors combine with Indochinese fusion to produce the ideal flavors for your palate. The flavors of all of the ingredients are distinct.
- It serves delectable Pan Asian cuisine at reasonable prices.
- Quality – In all of the channels, the quality is good and reliable. They use NO MSG and just serve HALAL MEAT.
- Presentation – Their food is presented in such a way that it will pique your interest before you even try it.
- Five Fat Monks agrees that having a franchise up and running effectively and providing the best customer service requires teamwork.
- Complete training will be provided to newly hired employees.
- At Five Fat Monks, hygiene is a top priority that is never compromised.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Model Of The Five Fat Monks Franchise?
The model of the Five Fat Monks is Food court.
What Is The Franchise Fee Of The Five Fat Monks Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Five Fat Monks Franchise is Rs. 4 lakhs.