Mighty Bites Franchise Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | November 6, 2021 |
Mighty Bites Franchise is a fresh meat processing plant in the United Arab Emirates. To ensure efficient development of all their goods, their plant is fitted with high-end machines operated by seasoned professionals and highly-trained workers.
Table of Contents
About Mighty Bites Franchise
At Mighty Bites, product protection is a top priority. To enforce their safety procedures, they take all appropriate measures and precautions. FSSC 22000 and HACCP quality requirements are followed in their factory and procedures. Mighty Bites is dedicated to producing high-quality products. They make it their mission to understand and meet their customers’ standards.
Their core value is to provide their customers with high-quality goods that are delivered on time. Also, Mighty Bites is a division of Transmed, one of the biggest food suppliers in the Middle East and West Africa region with over 70 years of experience in FMCG allocation.
Mighty Bites Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 15 lakhs|
|Area Required||250 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 4 lakhs|
Features Of Mighty Bites Franchise
- Village Milk Chai Franchise
- iFlex Stretch Studios Franchise
- Rhea Lana’s® Franchise
- Monkey Joe’s Franchise
- Philly Pretzel Factory Franchise
- Cooking Menu Planning There is training available.
- promoting All parties should be supported.
- On mutual understanding of both parties, an online tie-up support offer is made.
- Specifics Discussion of Brands and Understanding of Franchise Requirements Discussion of the Franchise’s position, financials, and Letter of Intent
- Locating a suitable property and conducting a survey of the surrounding area Site fit-out and training
- Quality: They believe in offering only the finest items made from the finest ingredients.
- Presentation: Their presentation will arouse your inner foodie’s desire for more authentic Kebab, Rolls, and Biryani.
- Hygiene: They maintain strict hygiene guidelines in all of their shops.
- For your franchise, they have a variety of formats such as a kiosk, a shop, and a cloud kitchen.
- They offer recruitment and operations training that is exclusive.
- Three and five-year agreements are available.
- The cost of renewing an agreement would be 50 percent of the Franchisee fee.
- Approximately 33% of the total cost is spent on food.
- 1 to 1.5 lakhs in working capital (Depends upon shop size & rental)
- 45 percent gross profit margin
- Brands and local vendors will supply raw materials.
- Support for a marketing and sales plan that is growing.
- A collaboration between online distribution partners has been established. Software and billing facility provided by Swiggy | Zomato.
- The machinery can be purchased locally by the franchisee according to the specifications.
- Interior design can be performed locally to match the design.
- Employ Required – 5 Staff The Brand will hire and train the staff.
- Royalty-Free for 3 Months
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Franchise Fee Of The Mighty Bites Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Mighty Bites Franchise is Rs 4 lakhs.
What Is The Area Required For The Mighty Bites Franchise?
The area required for the Mighty Bites Franchise is 250 sq. ft.