In Pune, The Kebab Exchange franchise provides an authentic Mughlai dining experience. They are currently located behind the Amanora Mall as a cloud kitchen model.
Table of Contents
About The Kebab Exchange
The Kebab Exchange’ serves delectable dishes such as kebabs, biryanis, salads, and kebab rolls, prepared by some of Kanpur’s best chefs to provide an unforgettable Mughlai dining experience at a reasonable price.
At ‘The Kebab Exchange,’ they strive to cherish your palate with iconic flavors and allow you to immerse yourself in a realm of infinite, unadulterated joy! The Kebab Exchange, an Indian bistro, is a one-of-a-kind fast-food establishment.
Kebab rolls and kebab-based Biryanis are available as a franchise concept. ‘The’ has a modern designer interior that is both refreshing and inviting. Kebab Exchange is a one-of-a-kind kebab franchise in the United States.
India is a country in Asia. The quality of the food, however, will be truly exceptional about the Kebab Exchange brand. – Mouth. Mouthwatering dishes made by one of the region’s top chefs are presented in a delectable manner. The Kebab Exchange will have five-star meals at a reasonable price.
The cost: the ambiance is warm and welcoming, and it goes well with the food.
There are a variety of delectable treats available. Their restaurant’s main emphasis is on food delivery and takeout.
The Kebab Exchange Franchise Model
|Rs. 12 lakhs
|300 sq. ft.
|Rs. 3 lakhs
Features Of The Kebab Exchange Franchise
- Home Helper Home Care Franchise
- Giardino Salads Franchise
- American Freight Franchise
- Reuben’s Deli Franchise
- Senior Helper Franchise
- The Kebab Exchange is a destination point for Kebab and Roll connoisseurs*, offering authentic vegetarian and non-vegetarian kebabs, rolls, and biryani.
- Godrej chicken is antibiotic and hormone-free, and all of their meats are Halal.
- In their kitchen, they use lava rocks instead of coal to minimize their carbon footprint and reduce the number of carcinogens in their food.
- Their products are all organic and locally sourced. All of their goods are also made and packaged in their kitchen.
- Indulge your taste buds with their most famous savory Kebab, Rolls, and Biryani flavors: Their spices have a great taste and texture, and their flavors are no exception.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Franchise Fee Of The Kebab Exchange Franchise?
The franchise fee of The Kebab Exchange Franchise is Rs 3 lakhs.
What Is The Area Required For The Kebab Exchange Franchise?
The area required for The Kebab Exchange Franchise is 300 sq. ft.