New businesses emerge each day in different business models and industries. Most businessmen prefer to opt for the Franchise model instead of building a new business from scratch and building the much-needed brand value. There are various brands in the market, in different industries that offer a Franchise model to the interested candidates. Acquiring a Franchise becomes easy, however, selecting the right industry and the right brand in that particular industry becomes a difficult choice. One such unusual but high-profit industry is the rental or the aggregator business, Jugnoo is one such brand that is known for taxi and auto aggregating.
About Jugnoo Franchise
Jugnoo is considered as India’s first auto-rickshaw aggregator that was established in the year 2014. The vision of the company was to make daily travel easy and reliable for the masses through simple means. From 2014, till date, the brand has been successful in adding various other segments and made itself a one-stop solution for all the necessary local needs. Be it a city, a rural area, region, in any corner of the country, Jugnoo has been successful in reaching 45 + cities within this time zone.
The company reports having 10,00,000 + transactions every month with its presence in more than 45 + cities in the country. Earlier the brand started as an auto-aggregator in the year 2014, at present it provides a wide range of services such as groceries, deliveries, logistics, meals, and even services like location based local social networks. By offering all the services at the lowest possible price range, it becomes convenient for residents of a city to avail all the services with a pocket-friendly budget and make their local needs easy and fast.
See Also: How To Start Kiosk Banking
Advantages of Acquiring Jugnoo Franchise
As a Franchise unitholder, an important aspect is to understand the various advantages which you can benefit from while acquiring a brand’s Franchise. Each brand and each industry have its own pros to offer, the various advantages of acquiring the Jugnoo Franchise are mentioned as follows.
- The first advantage which every unitholder can benefit from is the brand value developed at such a great speed. Jugnoo was established in the year 2014, since then, the brand has expanded its reach in more than 45 + cities. This point itself helps you to comprehend the brand value which would be developed by the brand and how as a Franchise unitholder you can take advantage of the same in your location.
- Jugnoo offers different types of Franchise models, hence an interested candidate can decide the type of Franchise he/she wishes to acquire. They offer Franchise of taxi, delivery, auto, almost all the services with respect to mobility. An interested candidate can also choose from acquiring more than one of the above-mentioned Franchises or even a combo of the same.
See Also: How To Start Homemade Clothing Business
- The wide range of services which is offered by Jugnoo makes it easy for every franchise unitholder to expand their reach and develop a huge customer base in their respective location easily. Be it mobility, groceries, deliveries, anything with regard to logistics, or even services like location-based social networks, everything is covered by the brand, giving you a huge advantage and a customer base.
- As a franchise unitholder, you are also required to have reserves of capital that is used as working capital to keep your business running. However, as a Franchise unitholder of Jugnoo, there is no special need of having working capital as the said capital is not required on a major scale. You can commence your business with low working capital and scale your profits.
Investment Required for Starting Jugnoo Franchise in India
As we discussed above, Jugnoo offers different types of Franchise models with different services. Hence, the investment amount required would vary, depending on the types of services which you have chosen. You can acquire the Franchise model for auto, taxi, or any mobility services. They also give you the option of having a Franchise that offers multiple services together or rather a combo of the same. To know the precise investment amount that would be required to acquire the Franchise of Jugnoo, the best possible option is to connect with the representative of the brand and discuss about the type of franchise you wish to have.
Requirements for Acquiring Jugnoo Franchise
As a Franchise unitholder, you are required to follow certain guidelines or fulfil certain eligibility criterions to acquire the Franchise of a brand. There are no specific requirements that have been mentioned by the brand, but the ones which are necessary are mentioned as follows.
- Every Franchise unitholder needs to match the criteria of ‘area requirement’ that is mentioned by the brand in the Franchise Agreement. The minimum area required for a commencing business is around 100 sq. ft, the rest of the requirement depends on the type of Franchise model that you have chosen for your business.
- There is no specific mention of the precise number of staff which should be present in every unit. However, it is safe to assume that you would need at least 2 to 4 staff members, depending on the types of services that you offer.
- The brand provides all the staff members with appropriate onsite training. The training provided is for free, representatives of the brand send trained personnel to your unit and train your employees over a period of time. The brand keeps on supporting and provide you with technical support over the time, if necessary.
How to Apply for Jugnoo Franchise
The next stage is to apply for the Franchise. The best possible manner to contact the representatives of the brand would be to visit their official website. Once you are on the website, click on the ‘Franchise’ tab, this would lead you to an applicant form. On filling up of the form, you would be contacted by the respective authority and the process would move further for the acquiring of Franchise. The official website of the brand is mentioned as follows,