Ministry Of Eggs Franchise Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | September 3, 2021 |
Ministry of Eggs Franchise is an egg quick-service restaurant with over 60 different egg dishes to choose from.
Table of Contents
About Ministry Of Eggs
The birth of the Ministry of Eggs brand is a direct product of their passion for eggs and their significance in the diets of people all over the world.
The cafe model is appropriate for a high-traffic location with the potential for a dine-in business. This model is most effective in high-traffic areas. This will necessitate both seating and service.
With the Ministry of Eggs, Nishant Dhamannwala is changing the tide. Ministry of Eggs is a family-friendly fast service restaurant that serves over 80 varieties of Surti-style eggs. Ministry of Eggs. It began in VR Mall Surat in 2017, now has several locations in Mumbai, including Bandra, Borivali, Ghatkopar, and a number of others that will open in the coming weeks. Nishant Dhamannwala’s aim has always been to serve up fresh eggs without sacrificing Surti flavor or hygiene. Ministry of Eggs is a fast service restaurant, so you don’t have to worry about cleanliness, hygiene requirements, convenience, or food quality. Putting an end to your concerns about eating on the side of the lane.
Ministry Of Eggs Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 14 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 5 lakhs|
Features Of Ministry Of Eggs Franchise
- TGI Friday Franchise
- DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen Franchise
- City Wide Franchise
- ShelfGenie Franchise
- MetroPCS Franchise
- In cities such as Surat and Mumbai, the Ministry of Eggs, a quick-service cafe, serves over 60 egg dishes to its customers.
- Flavors – In addition to the standard scrambled eggs and sunny side-ups, they offer a variety of egg-celent dishes to sample.
- Egg recipes inspired by various regions are featured on the menu, including Australian, Russian, and Chinese fries, egg kimchi salad, egg lachko, and egg Lahori combo.
- Additionally, Parsi akuri, Jamaican jerk roll, French Toast, and more.
- Along with this, the Ministry of Eggs offers a variety of delectables such as egg lazeez, egg lasan kachu, lemon paneer omelet, and more, each with its own distinct flavor.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Franchise Fee Of The Ministry Of Eggs Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Ministry of Eggs Franchise is Rs. 5 lakhs.
How Much Area Is Required For The Ministry Of Eggs Franchise?
The area required for the Ministry of Eggs Franchise is 300 sq. ft.