Mor & Rich Ice Cream Franchise would put money into technology, creativity, and the creation of a dependable global distribution network.
About Mor & Rich Ice Cream
Mr. Jagdish and Hansa Mor founded an ice cream manufacturing plant in 2001. It is one of Gujarat’s most well-known and profitable ice cream brands. It has two manufacturing units, one in Ahmedabad with a daily capacity of 1 lakh Kulfi and the other in Indore with a daily capacity of 25,000 Kulfi. A network of more than 40 distributors spans Gujarat, Maharashtra, and MP. It offers 135+ flavors of natural ice cream and kulfi made without the use of artificial ingredients. It is made entirely of natural ingredients. Moreover, It is fully dedicated to re-popularizing the Indian dessert, Kulfi, by offering a wide variety of tantalizingly flavored kulfis for all.
It has eight stand-alone ice cream and kulfi parlors that serve a full variety of cultural and roll-cut kulfis, as well as enticing ice cream scoops, sundaes, milkshakes, and thick shakes.
Mor & Rich Ice Cream Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 2.5 lakhs|
|Area Required||150 sq. ft.|
Features Of Mor & Rich Ice Cream Franchise
- Characteristics to look for in a ‘Mor n Rich’ franchisee:
- Entrepreneurs that meet the investment and space requirements have investment potential.
- Ability to manage a company – Franchisees that are dedicated to providing prompt service and a long-term relationship.
- Individuals with similar experience and who have worked in similar industries are suitable.
- Ability to handle employees – Familiarity with teaching, regular administration, and employee management
- Power of the network – A large local network.
- Food and Beverage Expertise – Should be enthusiastic about imparting Food and Beverage Expertise.
- Innovative menu, great taste, attentive service, and cost-effective pricing
- Low initial outlay
- Low and consistent prices
- To maintain continuity in operations and taste, well-defined business and training processes are needed.
- There are choices for takeout and dining in.
- The ice cream market in India is worth INR 4000 crores.
- An annual growth rate of 25-30% is expected.
- 400 mL of ice cream consumed per capita
- Rising disposable income and shifting lifestyles—this sector has a lot of room for development.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Mor & Rich Ice Cream Franchise?
The investment of the Mor & Rich Ice Cream Franchise is Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Mor & Rich Ice Cream Franchise?
The model of the Mor & Rich Ice Cream Franchise is Take away.