Nirulas Franchise is a well-known name in the ice cream shop and fast food industries. Further, Nirulas is the most well-known name among Delhi residents.
In New Delhi, Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, and other states, they have over 50 outlets.
Nirula’s offers a diverse menu of foods, including:
Ice cream, shakes, take-out, Indian food, and fast food are all available.
Nirulas Franchise Model
|Area Required||1000 sq. ft.|
|Break-even point||18 months|
Nirula’s popularity has led to the establishment of other businesses such as ‘Potpourri,’ an Indian cuisine fine dining chain;
- How To Become a Physical Therapist Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
- How To Become a Marriage Counselor Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
- How To Become a Psychologist Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
- How To Become a Dietician Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
- How To Become a Postal Worker Complete Guide | SkillsAndTech
‘Nirula’s 21,’ an ice cream parlor hub; and pastry shops and two hotels in Noida and Panipat.
Nirula’s recently launched its first franchise in Patna, marking the company’s entry into the eastern region.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Area Required For The Nirulas Franchise?
1000 sq. ft.
Is The Nirulas Franchise Successful?