Petro Gas Agency Dealership Franchise Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | August 30, 2021 |
If you are planning to open a LPG gas dealership in Uttar Pradesh then by getting franchise then Petro Gas would be a good option for you to choose. So, today we will talk about Petro Gas Agency cost, Profit, Documents and licence, requirements and many more in this article.
PetroGas Energy India Limited is a leading LPG public limited company in India and has a tight hold on its business ethics and ways of working. We strictly stick to our values and our top priority always remains to be transparent.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria for Petro Gas Agency
- Resident of Indian
- Age between 21 years to 58 years.
- Education should be Graduation (flexible)
- Financially Sound
- Should have minimum 5000 sqft land for Cylinder storage Godown.
Requirements for the Petro Gas Agency
- Proper Investment: Without proper investment, you cannot do any business, so it is very important to have a good investment.
- Proper Land requirement: If you are taking a LPG gas dealership, then I should tell you that you will need a proper land, in which your office, Godown and vehicle parking space will have to be.
- Important Documents: For LPG Gas Agency you need some important documents and licenses.
- Worker: Initially you must have at least 5 workers.
- Vehicle: For the supply of the gas cylinder.
Investment Petro Gas Agency
Total Investment for Petro Gas Agency = 20 Lac (Approx):
- Non- Refundable Registration Fee: Rs 44,500 (after payment of Registration fee LOI will be issue within 1 working days).
- PESO License = Rs 1,18,000.
- Godown Construction as per PESO guideline: 5 Lac.
- Delivery Van = Rs 3,00,000.
Initially 350 nos. empty cylinder:
- TGI Friday Franchise
- DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen Franchise
- City Wide Franchise
- ShelfGenie Franchise
- MetroPCS Franchise
- 150 nos. of Domestic Cylinder (12 kg) = 2000 per cylinder (Total = 3,00,000)
- 200 nos. of Commercial Cylinder (21 kg) = 2100 per cylinder (Total = 4,20,000)
Filling Cost of empty cylinder:
- 150 nos. of domestic cylinder (12 kg) = 1,02,600.
- 200 nos. of commercial cylinder (21 kg) = 2,77,200.
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof:- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card, Driving License
Address Proof:- Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Income certificate & Age proof
Photograph, Email ID, Phone No.
Bank Account With Passbook
Educational Certificates (10th &12th)
Trade licence form Respective authority.
Municipal Department NOC
PESO (Petroleum & Explosive Department) License for cylinder storage
- Property Documents:
All property documents
- Business Documents:
Business Registration No.
Financial Documents(it is for the proof of your strong financial background)
Profit margin in Petro Gas Agency
Your profit margin depends on the total sales or supply to customers you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you will be get more profit and eligible for company bonus schemes. These plans usually start 8 -12 months from the date you start your gas agency.
For the more information about the profits and margin you have to talk with the Area manager or company executive.
Commission in Petro Gas Agency
- For (12 kg) Domestic Cylinder: Rs 50 – Rs 60 per cylinder
- For (21 kg) Commercial Cylinder: Rs 150- 200 per cylinder
How to apply for the Petro Gas Agency?
To apply for the Petro Gas Agency, you have to follow some steps, which is given below:
- You have to visit the official website of Petrogas : https://petrogas.co.in/
- Click on the above link.
- Fill all the details properly, and submit the form successfully.
- After submitting, you get call from the your local area manager within 2 days.
- Once you talk to the area manager then they arrange a online meeting for you.
- After attending that meeting you get all information about the Petro gas agency information.
Or, you can directly talk to manager on: +91 8802638888 and +91- 9700947000.
Make sure that there is no any other PetroGas dealer in a 3-4 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any Super Gas dealer nearby, then the chances of you getting a Franchise are very less.
Corporate Office:#426, Levana Cyber Height, Vibhutikhand, Gomatinagar, UP BOTTLING PLANT – UP:Village – Inguri, Tehsil – Bharthana, Distt – Eatawh, UP – 206124Phone: +91 88 0263 8888Email: info@petrogas-site Business HoursMonday – Saturday:09:30 AM to 06:00 PM