Hello friends, today we’ll discuss about Shell Petrol Pump Dealership in this post. So, if you are planning to start a a petrol pump then, choosing Shell Petrol Pump Dealership would be a great. In this article we discuss about getting Shell Petrol Pump Dealership, investment, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
Shell Petrol Pump Dealership Company Details
|Industry||Oil & Energy|
|Headquarters||Netherlands and In India: Haryana- Gurgaon|
|Company size||10,001+ employees|
|Specialties||Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Upstream|
Basic Criteria for Shell Petrol Pump Dealership
- Leadership Quality
- Age should be 28 years to 60 years
- Education should be minimum Graduate or
- Preferably 5+ years of working experience in retail/service/hospitality
- Investment capacity of Rs 18 Lakh for Retailer ship and 5 crore for Dealership.
- Experience in Managerial and
- Ability to manage financial statements, P&L and drive
Types of Business Model of Shell
- Retailer ship
Both retailer ship and Dealership business opportunity are described below:
|1.||Land, Infrastructure & fuels provided by Shell company.||Land, Infrastructure & fuel investment borne by dealers.|
|2.||Sales Target||No, sales Target|
|3.||Working Manpower payroll on Retailer||Working Manpower payroll on dealers|
|4.||World class training program (Handhold)||World class training program (Handhold)|
|5.||Retailers receives a percentage of commission on monthly sales||Dealer receives Rs 2- Rs 3 per liter sales of fuel, commission will be vary according to location.|
|6.||Maintenance and Management of RO borne by Retailer.||Overall Outlet is managed by Dealers.|
|7.||NA||Dealer have to pay royalty paid to the Shell Company Per Month|
|8.||All Machine provided by company||Dealers own cost|
|9.||Only Inventory of Convenience storemanaged by retailers.||Shell Connect (Construction & Inventory)|
|10||Investment =18 Lac – 20 Lac||Investment= 1.20 CR – 1.5 CR|
Investment for Retailer ship Business Opportunity
Total Investment: 18 Lakh
- Company holds security Money = 7 Lac
- Retailer License & Retailer KIT = 3 Lac
- Inventory of Convenience store (Food Mart) as per local taste & Working Capital = 8 Lakh
Commission on all sales
For Diesel & Petrol = 35%-40%.
If you will sale 5000 liter petrol and 5000 liter diesel per day Monthly sales= per day fuels sales X 30 days
= 10,000 X 30.
= 3, 00,000 liters (fuel) Yearly fuels sales
= Monthly fuels sales X 12 (months)
= 3, 00,000 X 12
= 36, 00,000 Liters fuels
Then, Retailers revenue per year will be = Yearly fuels sale X Commission %age.
= 36, 00,000 X 40% .
Total annually Gross Revenue = 14, 40,000
- There also exists an opportunity for additional earnings if you exceed targets and control your Please note these figures are indicative only and are subject to change.
- Convenience store & Shell Helix Service, Lubricants profit is not calculated here.
MONTHLY & YEARLY EXPENSES
|1.||Staff salary 8 no. (7000 per head)||56000||6,72,000|
|2.||Manager (Retailer OWN)|
|4.||Maintenance (Retail Outlet)||5000||60,000|
Net Profit per annum from Retail outlet = Gross Profit per annum – Yearly Expenses.
= 14, 40,000 – 9, 12,000.
Net Profit per annum from Retail outlet = 5,28,000 /-
- Lease / Own Land
- Infrastructure(Boundary wall, Toilet, Office, Drive way, Canopy, Flooring, Brand-light & Lighting, Pipeline works) = 50 Lac.
- Machinery & Equipments = 20 LAC.
- Fuel (18KL Petrol & 18KL Diesel) = 40 LAC.
- License Issued= 5 LAC.
- Silent generator (15-20 KVA)& water Cooler= 5 LAC
Total Investment: 2 CR – 1.5 CR.
Commission for : Rs 2 – Rs 3 per liter.
V-Power fuel is higher price as normal fuel = Rs 5 – Rs 10.
- Electricity Department
- Forest Department
- Fire Department
- Environment Department
- Explosive (PESO), DSO and Weight & Measurement
How to Apply for the Shell Petrol Pump Dealership ?
To apply for the Shell Petrol Pump Dealership, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- Visit https://www.shell.in.
- Fill all the details on the franchise form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 2-3 days, you get a call from customer executive.
Shell Companies in India
Level 9A, Two Horizon Centre
Golf Course Road, DLF Phase V
Sector – 43
Gurgaon – 122002
Tel.: +91 124 6661500
Shell India Markets Private Limited
RMZ Millenia Business Park,
No. 143, Dr. M.G.R Road,
Perungudi, Chennai – 600 096
Tel : +91 44 4345 0000
Fax : +91 44 4345 1516