As a division of Hyper-Local Nouveau Express Mart, Turnip Superstore Franchise is a trademark.
In terms of Turn Around Time and service, Turnip is the fastest in the supermarket. All of their customers enjoy the convenience and simplicity of ordering from them.
As a result of this, they provide a wide selection of products such as staples and packaged meals as well as dairy products and fresh fruits and vegetables. Assisting and supporting their franchisees from start to finish is their top priority. Also, it’s a group that’s been around for more than 35 years and has worked with worldwide retailers like IKEA and Pier 1 Imports.
In addition, they operate more than 120 stores and cafes in 30 cities in India and internationally. They also operate a number of fine dining, bar and lounge, and multi-cuisine restaurants, among other things.
- Their franchisee’s services include the following:
- Searching for and selecting properties is essential.
- Negotiation of a rental agreement
- Moreover, architectural drawings and other designs are included in this category.
- POS, CCTV, and other technology integration are all included in the setup.
- Personnel selection and recruitment, as well as HR training
- This includes retail licenses, FSSAI permits for shops and establishments and fire NOC, as well as health trade permits.
- Also, Mother Dairy, Coke, Pepsi, Parle, Britannia, Amul, Patanjali, Dabur, P&G, HUL, ITC, Nestle are just a few of the more than 200 brands that have partnered with them.
- Support for the Supply Chain
- Marketing support is available.
- Arrangements with delivery services
- Arrangements with payment providers
- Twenty days of on-site assistance were provided to guide the client through the entire process. Includes 10 days of manufacture time and 10 days of post-launch recovery time, respectively.
- Experienced Supermarket Retail Experts with over 20 years of experience visit the site and offer consultation and advice.
|Investment||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Area Required||400 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 lakhs|
This is highly confidential information. Because this company had not disclosed it. You can only know about this after applying for the franchise. All this will be discussed when the basic criteria are met and fulfilled. You can know the procedure as follows.
Franchise revenue depends on a wide range of factors, as does profit. How much money you can make from any franchise depends on a number of specific factors such as franchise location, labor costs, commercial lease rates and a number of other factors.
How to Apply For
To get the franchise first you have to fill the form. Then the company officials will contact you for further details. After that you you can open this franchise.
What Is The Investment Of The Turnip Superstore Franchise?
The investment of the Turnip SuperstoreFranchise is Rs. 10 lakhs.
What Is The Model Of The Turnip Superstore Franchise?
The model of the Turnip Superstore Franchise is a Departmental store.
Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products, so there is fewer margins but your sale is too high. So, obviously you can make more profit from this business
So far we have shared the basics for this franchise. It is the most profitable franchise. You will never doubt your decision to start this franchise. Go ahead and achieve your goal. If you find more information please feel free to share with us. Share your thoughts and we will definitely contact you with new franchise and opportunities. Stay Tuned for more franchise. Thank you
Disclaimer: The information given in this article like investment may varry from place to place, so we are not sure about the investment part.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.