Wrapstick Foods franchise is a trademark brand name with exclusive secret trade recipes manufactured from the finest raw materials and spices.
Wrapstick Foods Franchise Wiki
All of the items are processed using a one-of-a-kind combination of machinery and techniques to provide a highly valued, delectable, and consistent high quality. It is a fast-food restaurant concept that offers high-quality and unique menu items such as Fried Chicken, Grilled Chicken, Veg & Chicken Burgers, Pizzas, Thick Shakes, and other Quick Bites.
For business expansion, the company is giving franchising opportunities. It is a very profitable and productive idea that guarantees a minimum of 30% Return on Investment (Margin) on the sale when standard operating processes and raw materials are used. Despite the fact that the startup requires a very low cost of 10 -12 Lakh (for the basic kind), the franchise idea should allow the use of the registered brand name “Wrapstick Foods” and its trade products.
See Also: Pacific Placements Franchise In India
Also, Wrapstick Foods will set up the restaurant from the ground up so that newcomers and other types of investors can invest and successfully run the business without any prior operating experience.
Wrapstick Foods Franchise Benefits
- Required franchisee profile: Enthusiastic qualified candidate with retail or restaurant industry expertise or a novice.
- Customer-focused, with a keen eye for detail.
- Capability to assemble and develop a group of people.
- Firm business partners with certain financial and personal characteristics.
- Complete installation and setup support for restaurants.
- The availability of all machinery and raw materials, as well as people manning and training.
- Establishment of novel procedures and strategies for achieving exceptional quality.
- Staffing support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Technical support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Quality and standards are checked on a regular basis.
- Assistance in establishing a comprehensive Fried & Grilled Outlet.
- A fully furnished setup.
- Staff and cooks provide.
- Complete machinery is provided for both franchise and non-franchise establishments.
Wrapstick Foods Franchise Cost
See Also: Kanths Franchise In India
|Investment||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Area Required||400 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 lakhs|
Wrapstick Foods Franchise Requirements
This is highly confidential information. Because this company had not disclosed it. You can only know about this after applying for the franchise. All this will be discussed when the basic criteria are met and fulfilled. You can know the procedure as follows.
Wrapstick Foods Franchise Profit
Franchise revenue depends on a wide range of factors, as does profit. How much money you can make from any franchise depends on a number of specific factors such as franchise location, labor costs, commercial lease rates and a number of other factors.
See Also: PCEX Member Franchise In India
How to Apply For Wrapstick Foods Franchise
To get the franchise first you have to fill the form. Then the company officials will contact you for further details. After that you you can open this franchise.
Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products, so there is fewer margins but your sale is too high. So, obviously you can make more profit from this business
So far we have shared the basics for this franchise. It is the most profitable franchise. You will never doubt your decision to start this franchise. Go ahead and achieve your goal. If you find more information please feel free to share with us. Share your thoughts and we will definitely contact you with new franchise and opportunities. Stay Tuned for more franchise. Thank you
See Also: FinHealth Franchise In India
Disclaimer: The information given in this article like investment may varry from place to place, so we are not sure about the investment part.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.