Pacific Placements Franchise In India Cost, Profit, How to Apply, Requirement, Investment, Review | SkillsAndTechSkillsandTech | February 28, 2022 |
Pacific Placements franchise is a well-known name in the recruitment sector.
Table of Contents
About Pacific Placements Franchise
Pacific Placements provide a comprehensive range of placement services, including career consulting, corporate training, educational consulting, immigration services, overseas placement services, placement consultancy services, and business consulting. Also, they have expertise in connecting enterprises, industries, and organizations with them.
As a result, human resource requirements are recognized and provided to suitable applicants looking for work. They also offer business consulting services to entrepreneurs and small businesses. They can also help with company formation/incorporation, finance and investment advice, GST registration.
Also, shop act registration, trademark registration, ISO certification, logo registration, and franchising consulting. Moreover, Pacific Placements is a Kolhapur (Maharashtra, India) based organization that has been in the industry since 2009 and works in several locations around the world.
See Also: Kanths Franchise In India
Pacific Placements Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 lakhs|
Features Of Pacific Placements Franchise
- Pacific Placements was founded with the intention of providing youth and professionals with recruitment and business assistance.
- Furthermore, they accomplish this by collaborating with companies, industries, and organizations.
- As a result, human resource requirements are understood and communicated to qualified people looking for work.
- Also, they have collaborations with major companies and organizations in India and around the world, such as the automobile industry and banks.
- Also, BPO/KPO, Hospitals, Hotels, Insurance Companies, the IT Sector, News and Entertainment, Oil and Gas, Medical, Retail, Tele-Communication. Moreover, Tourism, Hospitality, Shipping, and Airline Industry are also included.
- As a result, human resource requirements are identified and made available to qualified job seekers.
- Entrepreneurs and small enterprises can also benefit from their business consulting services. In addition, they can assist with company formation/incorporation, finance and investment advice, and GST registration.
- In addition, shop act registration, trademark registration, ISO certification, logo licensing, and franchising consulting are available.
- Furthermore, Pacific Placements is a Kolhapur (Maharashtra, India)-based company that has been in the market since 2009 and works in a variety of areas worldwide.
- They also offer a wide range of placement services, including career counseling, corporate training, educational consultation, immigration services, and abroad placement.
- Services such as placement consultancy and business consulting are available. They have extensive experience linking businesses, industries, and organizations with them.
See Also: PCEX Member Franchise In India
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Is The Investment Of The Pacific Placements Franchise?
The investment of the Pacific Placements Franchise is Rs. 10 lakhs.
What Is The Agreement Period Of The Pacific Placements Franchise?
The agreement period of the Pacific Placements Franchise is 10 years.